• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Next-gen for WD: Legion and Dying Light 2?

ekim

Oct 26, 2017
Man I really miss reading gaming magazines instead of getting my gaming info from the internet. In the 90s I subscribed to Gamestar and PC Games here in Germany and I did breath in every information out of them.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Ghost of Tsushima: "PS4's most realistic open world"?
I wonder realistic in what way. Wouldn't have thought it was going for much realism.

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
First the trailer at TGA 2019 and now this.
It seems Godfall is going to be one of the biggest PS5 games in first months and maybe it's better than I expected!

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
Ghost of Tsushima: "PS4's most realistic open world"?
I wonder realistic in what way. Wouldn't have thought it was going for much realism.
Was it known that Ghost of Tsushima is an open world game? Must have missed it.

First the trailer at TGA 2019 and now this.
It seems Godfall is going to be one of the biggest PS5 games in first months and maybe it's better than I expected!

It's not cross-gen (PC + PS5) so it's fair it's getting some attention.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
ca.ign.com

Watch Dogs Legion, Rainbow Six Quarantine, and Gods and Monsters Are Now Next-Generation PS5 and Xbox Scarlett Games - IGN

Ubisoft has announced that its recently delayed games will be made available on next-gen consoles as well as current devices.
When Ubi annouced last year they delayed everything, CEO said : The delay will also see the games "optimised for the next generation of consoles".
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...-tumbles-following-delay-of-its-2020-releases

Oh yeah, I remember this. But I don't remember anything about DL2 being cross-gen.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
tenor.gif

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018
Is it reasonable to think we'll get a small PS5 detail here since Godfall is the main game

OP
OP
Loudninja

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
What is Godfall?

I mean, genre, style, or premise.
Our goal with Godfall is to reforge fantasy ARPG-style loot progression and third-person melee combat into a whole new genre: The Looter-Slasher. Namely, our game is uniquely one-part gear driven and one-part player-skill driven. Godfall retains the desire for offense-oriented, mastery-driven combat, rewarding you with head-turning, powerful loot that then inspires your next set of character builds.
Godfall's designed from the ground up with co-op in mind. You can play the entire game in solo, duo or trio. Your enemies will respond dynamically, mutating their behavior and attack patterns based on your group size. Our goal for co-op is stronger together, and fun for all.
blog.us.playstation.com

Godfall Announced for PlayStation 5, Bringing Looter-Slasher Action to Next Gen

Godfall brings loot-slashing action to PS5 next year.

Fawz

Oct 28, 2017
Montreal
Very intersested in seing more about both games, but cautiously optimistic. Hope they go in details on the progress made

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully we see gameplay!

Anyone know if Game Informer is doing a cover this month? Idk if the virus is affecting their ability to do cover stories or not