• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
Unless it's DLC for Heat, didn't they said already that the next NFS is not coming this year?

I'm 99% sure that song was on one of the Underground games though.

VirtualCloud

Aug 3, 2018
Man... Way to many people are just testing out that new twitter feature but please let this be a remake PLEASE.

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
didnt they say Heat isnt getting any more updates?
Also, NFS 15 did have a bunch of classic NFS songs added, maybe they'd do the same for Heat.
(no im not expecting a new Underground)

SDR-UK

Oct 27, 2017
An expansion to this game would be amazing. NFS Heat was an absolute gem that went underappreciated.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
if they make the Underground tracks available and open world, I'd have no choice but to buy this

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
NFS Heat came to the EA Access Vault yesterday. It's just tweeting some dumb Heat thing because of that surely?

Edit: or is it NFS Underground related? That's what a bunch of the comments are saying.

Azai

Jun 10, 2020

well, NFS 2015 and Heat already tried to catch the underground feeling. maybe they now have the will and confidence to actually release a Underground 3.
Dont know if its too early to announce though.

We will see tonight at EA play.

maybe its a Underground Remaster.

Midgarian

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 16, 2020
Midgar
well, NFS 2015 and Heat already tried to catch the underground feeling. maybe they now have the will and confidence to actually release a Underground 3.
Dont know if its too early to announce though.

We will see tonight at EA play.

maybe its a Underground Remaster.
A Remaster will probably be better as they'd have to (in theory) reign things in a bit more and make it like a tight, focused traditional game.

UG3 would be free game to shoehorn all the modern superfluous game design tropes.

Masterspeed

Oct 25, 2017
England
Underground remake for next gen? I can see that. Didn't EA say they wanted to remaster/remake more games?

I either read that or it was a "leak" with the Mass Effect remake rumour.

If they haven't got enough cooking in the oven for the opening year of next gen then fuck it, I'll take anything at this point.

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
And with that they made a lot of people interested in seeing EA Play: P
Joking, but I particularly already wanted to see, and this made me more excited for it, I hope it's not just a homage.

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
theyll never "remaster" or "remake" a racing game with real cars, getting all the licensing done would just be pain for the older stuff.

Azai

Jun 10, 2020
A Remaster will probably be better as they'd have to (in theory) reign things in a bit more and make it like a tight, focused traditional game.

UG3 would be free game to shoehorn all the modern superfluous game design tropes.

Maybe its a remake even. I think only using higher res textures and more geometry will not make sense. especially since I think that they would use a new engine to actually make it look worth.

Oct 30, 2017
*reads thread title*

Whatever it is, I want no part of i-

*plays video*

Bo2BG.gif

Last edited:

Deleted member 3294

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Twitter added some new feature where you can make audio tweets, could be that this is just them messing with it.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
This isn't funny, they better not be fucking around with this. That song is just as ingrained in my brain as Superman by Goldfinger is.