• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
Deathloop
GhostWire Tokyo
DOOM
TES
STARFIELD
WOLFENSTEIN
+ NEW GAMES

launching on Gamepass DAY ONE

HOLY SHIIIIETTTTT

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder what the feeling in Obsidian is right now, MS set them running building what looked a lot like their own Elder Scrolls and then went and bought Bethesda?!

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
Holy shit.
I doubt it's a Mojang like thing where Minecraft keeps being released on anything, right ?
Huge

0ptimusPayne

Oct 27, 2017
Do y'all really think they'll make their stuff exclusive?

No way. Mark my words--they'll keep making Playstation games. They brought Ori to the Switch and make their games for PC now. They didn't pull Minecraft. This is big, but nothing earth shattering.
Nobody but fanboys care if they'll be exclusive games. People with Gamepass care a whole lot my friend...

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif
My exact feelings after seeing this. Sony's power plays seem so inconsequential next to something like this.

Jeffram

Oct 29, 2017
MS might as well go 3rd party at this point and sell their gaming subscription as buffet on their own platforms as well as a le cart on Playstation

Urishizu

Dead Drop Studios Founder
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
The Evil Within getting a callout in the graphic! There is hope for #3!!!

Quad Lasers

Oct 26, 2017
God damn, so Microsoft has Avowed, Elders Scroll, Outer Worlds and Fallout.

FORCE MIKAMI TO MAKE A NEW BEAT EM UP.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Hahahaha & here I was saying it was trash that Sony locked up those two Bethesda games as console exclusives.

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Woooow.

Holy shit.

I don't even particularily care but this must be the biggest acquisition in the whole industry ever right?

Fucking Todd must be laughing like a maniac right now.

Strittles

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I can't fucking believe this is what Phil had in his back pocket before pre-orders open

the mad man

yumms

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well that puts a doubt in my potential PS5 purchase.