• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
tenor.gif

Anteros

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, that's a pretty big gaming acquisition for Microsoft. I'll be interesting to see how it shakes out. With its acquisition of this + Mojang + others, does this now make Microsoft the biggest gaming company I wonder?

LeMillion

Jun 9, 2020
Holy fucking shit. This is an insane investment and boy does it add a ton of value to the Xbox brand. This just guaranteed that I buy a Series X.

Ultra

Oct 30, 2017
Biggest gaming news in years. Very big. It also just pretty much guaranteed my purchase of an Xbox this gen

DrDeckard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
This isn't a fucking Megaton! this is interplanetary....Phil clearly uses the language for gamers everywhere!...no way they are cutting out the PS fanbase. If he uses that wording imo.

Good on MS if they keep it multi plat

Byvar

Oct 26, 2017
Wow. What a huge get for Microsoft, and a huge loss for Sony. Guess we won't see Skyrim on PS5!

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
User banned (5 days): platform wars, history of platform wars
Y'all wanted to keep talking mad shit about Xbox having no games this is what you get

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
Really, this is incredible, one of the biggest acquisitions I've ever seen in this industry.

MS was like "Deathloop not on Xbox? Hell nah"

Geode

Oct 27, 2017
Oh damn! What a megaton and it wasn't even leaked! Congrats Microsoft, let's see if you make some great games with this acquisition.