• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NutterB

Oct 27, 2017
Looking forward to the game, but that trailer sucks. Should have gotten Eminem again.

Still the best Cod/Modern Warfare launch trailer.

Last edited:

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Looks phenomenal! Haven't played a Cod campaign since Infinite Warfare (was great). Tried to play WWII's but got distracted. Looking forward to this campaign, and then some classic multiplayer with my best friends (and crossplay!)!

Tambini

Oct 25, 2017
Gonna be fun but I do laugh at a badass action trailer with enter sandman thinking back when they revealed it as this realistic gritty, mature, morally grey reboot. Not that it wasn't to be expected :p

Nov 30, 2018
Can't wait for SP and Spec Ops on my PS4 Pro

CoD 4 was the first game I ever played when I got a 360 in 2007.

I still remember reading that Game Informer article and being so pumped

Certinfy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Haven't been this excited for a CoD game in at least 8 years. Campaign looks incredible.

TheClaw7667

Oct 25, 2017
The trailer was alright but I usually like their multiplayer trailers more but what was that Forbes quote?

It's definitely a step up from the usual COD release but a seismic shift rarely seen? Surely that is taken out of context?

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Are we getting a look into spec ops soon?

CallofDuty_2019-Sep-05.jpg

According to this, yes! Sometime this week.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
Neat. I've never played CoD campaigns, but I might check it out in this one.

Springy

Oct 28, 2017
To all those saying how good the campaign is going to be, what info do you have about this? Would be nice to get a good SP CoD entry again.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Still can't decide what platform to get this on. I really want Spec Ops Survival on PS4, but I would also like to increase my FOV on PC. :(

Deleted member 17402

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I played the beta for an hour at most. Is the general consensus that running and gunning will be impossible in this game unlike previous iterations? God damn am I on the fence with this game. I didn't have a good impression due to the thousands of places in which you can hide in this game, but at the same time I'm very intrigued.

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
Nobody dislikes it that we barely saw any real campaign gameplay? Didn't we always get some SP footage way before release? After all the commotion and hype, especially by media I was expecting to see some footage.

etta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Holy smokes that new engine looks visually incredible. The lighting and character models are phenomenal.