• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which missing game at TGA disappointed you the most?

• Elden Ring

Votes: 465 36.2%
  • Crash Bandicoot Worlds

Votes: 87 6.8%
  • Batman: Arkham Legacy

Votes: 360 28.0%
  • Bluepoint's remake

Votes: 79 6.2%
  • Rocksteady's project

Votes: 86 6.7%
  • Kojima x Konami partnership for new Silent Hill game

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 169 13.2%

• Total voters

@TheFriendlyBro

IGN - Video Producer and Editor
Verified
Aug 1, 2019
Was really hoping that The Fairly OddParents next-gen game announcement was true. Always have next year.

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Batman of course.

My reaction this morning when not seeing any news:

FragrantScratchyHarrier-size_restricted.gif

Coolsambob

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Voted Batman as it seemed to be an almost dead cert. Though I was also hopeful for Crash.

Overall it was great though, enjoyed it.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Crash Bandicoot Worlds was confirmed fake before the event. I was expecting Crash 8 tho :(

Deleted member 224

Oct 25, 2017
It was Batman. They teased that shit on Twitter 2 months ago. What the hell is going on? I'm actually losing interest in the game now.

OGlol

Jun 4, 2018
Elden Ring for sure with Batman being a close second. I feel like the new Arkham game has been rumored to be shown so many times that I'm just over it at this point.

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Crash.

I'd say Bluepoint's project but I had no idea that was even "rumored." Figured that'd be at the PS5 event.

Deleted member 58846

User requested account closure
Banned
Jul 28, 2019
Imagine having that poll and not even having one option for the absence that generated the most kickback (Nintendo/BOTW2).
Just imagine.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Anything from Nintendo.

Also wasn't rumored, and was confirmed and then pulled by Valve, but not seeing more of Half-Life Alyx definitely hurt.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, the absence of both Rocksteady and WB Games Montreal is the biggest one for me. That's mostly because they clearly know their fans really want to hear more about what they're working on, even if it's just a teaser. Gotta think there's another reason for them not announcing anything yet, because otherwise they're dropping the ball. Just a Dragon Age style teaser would go a long way. I'm starting to think both games are next-gen now and they're just being held back by the embargo on next-gen game announcements.

Deleted member 14735

Oct 27, 2017
I wasn't aware Elden Ring had been rumoured until I started reading the thread last night and I let myself get hyped lol. Ending on a Fast & Furious game sure was something.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Why would anyone have expected Bluepoint reveal before the PS5 is properly announed? Unless they were expecting that as well

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Smash of course

Batman is the most confusing though since at this point it feels like there have been half a dozen places it was supposed to be announced and none of them have come through

Deleted member 18400

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Batman. WB fucking this up pretty bad. You don't tease this shit on twitter two months ago and just keep everyone waiting. That's bad PR handling they should have just kept their mouths shut until it was actually time to reveal the game.

Bede-x

Oct 25, 2017
Crash Bandicoot. It's Activision Blizzard so it'll probably be underwhelming and involve services + microtransaction schemes, but it's (hopefully) still a platformer. And that's my favorite genre.