• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What game are you most excited for ?

• Horizon II: Forbidden West

Votes: 1,296 41.1%
  • Resident Evil Village

Votes: 686 21.8%
  • Demon's Souls Remake

Votes: 944 29.9%
  • Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart

Votes: 786 24.9%
  • Gran Turismo 7

Votes: 250 7.9%
  • Project Athia

Votes: 346 11.0%
  • Other

Votes: 699 22.2%

• Total voters

get2sammyb

Editor at Push Square
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
UK
I think Ratchet & Clank is my pick, but there are several others I could have selected.

Lindsay

Nov 4, 2017
My votes going to "Other" aka none of 'em. Not surprised or disappointed by this, its exactly as expected so whatevs! Was the same this gen too.

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm really hyped for President Evil, even though it's a giant question mark and could be awful. You never know with that series. Demon's Souls is slightly less exciting, but it is basically guaranteed to be at least good.

mujun

Nov 1, 2017
Demon's Souls.

I like R&C on the PS4 but I don't like the look of the rift thing in the new game.

I kind of liked Horizon on the PS4 but all we got was a trailer and the trailer didn't do anything for me.

Can't wait to play Demon's Souls again. Hopefully it's a launch title.

Mr.Beep

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
There's a lot more to be shown though right? What games are currently fully exclusive and not coming to PC?

I guess all I can say for now is Demon's Soul.

Bruceleeroy

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Orange County
Demon's Souls Remake looks so disappointing man, shit crazy.

I know it isn't a good thing to start judging it this early out but the game looks so soulless just like SOTC. Shoutout to Bluepoint.

What? How can any of you feel this way you haven't even seen gameplay. Lordy the souls games are my favorite but you guys are so quick to judge. The screenshots look amazing

Oct 28, 2017
Pragmata is the one that caught my attention the most and the one I really want to know more about. Ghostwire: Tokyo is a runner-up. I'll also play Ratchet and Clank but I'm not "excited" for it. Everything else ranged from meh to alright.

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
I REALLY liked the way Kena looked. Ill have more of an opinion on Horizon after I play the first one on PC and of course Demons Soul's has got me hyped.

Deleted member 49438

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 7, 2018
I voted for the game least likely to ever launch, aka Project Athia. We'll see, but I'm seeing this as maybe the Deep Down of this gen lol

Namikaze1

Oct 25, 2017
It's a hard choice for me between Horizon and DeS but ultimately went with the latter after seeing the press release screenshots. But man, I came away excited for the aforementioned two, Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Kena, and Ratchet.

ReturnOfThaMack88

Alt-Account
Banned
May 30, 2020
Horizon and Spidey both got me very excited. I wish we saw actual gameplay from 2k, that teaser was so corny to me. They been showing off players sweating during these teasers since PS3.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
I hope project athia actually comes out in a reasonable amount of time. I dont trust square.

Also some o the smaller games really caught my attention. I want to see what stray is about. Man I'm so hyped for this system.

nextJin

Mar 17, 2018
Georgia
Kena: Bridge of Spirits could be an out of no where surprise for a lot of people for a few reasons. Number one it looks to take advantage of SSD speeds (nothing like R&C but still), it has combat that resembles BoTW, it could be open world, animations all look great, etc.

Of all the titles shown, that's the one that I'm thinking will be a sleeper hit. Obviously the bigger titles will be great but for the new IP stuff that was shown, that was the best one.

1/2 the titles didn't look good at all imo. My stand outs were:

Kena
Ratchet and Clank
Demon Souls
Horizon 2
Project Atiea

Biggest disappointments were:

Little Big Planet
Godfall (Music for that trailer was a horrible fit btw)
Strays
And every other indie game I saw.

Honestly a lot of these were probably cross gen titles.

It was overall a really good showing but a lot of these games just didn't interest me at all.

Cascadero

Nov 8, 2017
Several games that looked really interesting. I really enjoyed Horizon: Zero Dawn, so I can't wait to play the announced sequel. My partner really enjoyed Kenya, probably getting that for her to play once released.

zashga

Losing is fun
Oct 28, 2017
Definitely Demon's Souls. I have some reservations about the new art style and music, but it's still easily the thing I'm most interested in.

Little Devil Inside looked neat too.

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Little Devil Inside, Demon Souls after seeing the screenshot, King Miles Morales, and Rip a fart. I'm honestly buying all the games shown which is the complete reverse of PS4 lineup lol

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
5jTIEbi.png

YukiroCTX

Prophet of Regret
Oct 30, 2017
Favourite's would be Horizon, Spider-man, Ratchet, Astro, GT and Kena. Demon's looked incredible but I don't think i can handle the difficulty.

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
I voted Horizon and would have voted Horizon regardless, but how the hell is Spider-Man not on your poll?

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
I'm kinda shocked by what I didn't see. No CoD ( not that I care but I expected something given the close ties this gen) or new Batman. No Rocksteady. No major Ubisoft title ( unless I missed something?

I liked a lot of what I saw for sure. I'm oddly pumped to try that new Ratchet. Haven't played one since the very first.

RivalGT

Dec 13, 2017
R&C and GT7... also Spider Man Miles Morales isn't in the poll. I want Miles Morales as well, but I've yet to even beat the 1st spider man game.

moonbeam

Nov 11, 2017
Loved Horizon, Ratchet, and Demon's but my choice would be Kena. What a wonderful surprise. The art style is too gorgeous, with beautiful animation and graphics in general, and gameplay looks like it's going to be fun. I get a smile on my face just thinking about this game.

Oct 25, 2017
There are many I'll end up buying, but Ratchet: Rift Apart took my breath away. It wasn't just enough to have a leap in visuals, but this is one of the few times in gaming where I witnessed something that just was not possible in previous gen hardware. That dimension hopping sequence was like seeing realtime lighting or cloth physics for the first time. Just a quantum leap in what's possible right now. And it's only a launch window title.

*fans self*

SxP

Oct 27, 2017
Horizon and it's not even remotely close. I'm excited for other titles as well, but Horizon is just next level.