• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rocco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Texas
Screenshot_20201008-181113_Chrome.jpg

Cleveland Browns superstar Odell Beckham's already got his hands on the new Xbox Series X ... which is pretty unfair, considering the damn thing doesn't hit shelves until next month!!!

OBJ showed off his new toy on Thursday ... and while he didn't say how he got it, he got his point across with a few emojis -- "šŸ¤šŸ¤«šŸ¤Æ"

- source

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tm...leveland-browns-xbox-series-x-before-release/

shancake

Managing Editor ā€‘ Press Start
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like this is less of a story when media/influencers have had units for several weeks now. Cool nonetheless.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Gotta love the influencer marketing this console cycle lol.

The Argus

Oct 28, 2017
Guys it's not that hard to get a Series X, follow my easy routine and you'll have one by next week -

Step One: Be famous.

Timlot

Banned
Nov 27, 2019
Say what you will, but Microsoft must feel very confident about the machine to be handing so many out a month before release. Even to known PlayStation fans of I might add.

RdN

Oct 31, 2017
It's really awesome how Microsoft has been sending this console everywhere. They're confident in it, and it shows. It's getting a lot of hype.

BTW, hope this thread don't doesn't end like the Travis Scott with a ton of edge lords posting "WHO??". If you don't know who OBJ is, google it. Takes less time than posting this shit.

Supernova

Oct 10, 2018
Smart move on the part of MS. Majority of people who don't follow gaming news are definitely more likely to see his Instagram posts, which keeps them in the mindshare.

Ditto for Travis Scott and the PS5.

aceldama

Jun 8, 2019
Say what you will, but Microsoft must feel very confident about the machine to be handing so many out a month before release. Even to known PlayStation fans of I might add.

They're not handing out any next gen games though which makes the whole promo push seem kind of surreal.

RivalGT

Dec 13, 2017
It's free marketing so I'm sure it works out for everyone. But did they send him any nextgen games.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Wh...

Since he's no longer a Giant, I won't troll.

You know he's gonna show some stuff tho.

Liliana

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
NYC
It's nothing to do with ""confidence"", it's just marketing. Travis Scott already has a PS5.

How does one person equate to hundreds and possibly over a thousand? You're downplaying things here.

Beaten like the Cowboys defense.

God damn! But seriously, screw Jerry Jones.

I'm not really into basketball so don't know who he is, but cool for him.

Basketball? Really? What made you come to that conclusion

Feb 6, 2019
How does one person equate to hundreds and possibly over a thousand? You're downplaying things here.

God damn! But seriously, screw Jerry Jones.

Basketball? Really? What made you come to that conclusion

Well actually it was a joke. A common joke is intentionally mistaking a team for the wrong sport, to play on your lack of sports knowledge.

For instance "Did you watch the super bowl?" "No, I'm not a big hockey fan"

Last edited: