• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
Oculus/FB keep f king up the brand with shortages and or stock of vital parts not being available. Still can't buy replacement cables for the OG rift easily or at all from them. It appears they no longer manufacture the part, which is insane.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
i think all headset shipments are lowballed going back to cv1 but not a net negative

Niosai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I legitimately have never been able to find one on a store shelf.

ThiefofDreams

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I had a nightmare weekend finding one that involved multiple walmarts saying they had stock in store online, purchasing for pickup, then finding out the store didnt actually have any in stock. I finally got one but had to turn on asshole mode since I already had paid for one.

hyouko

Oct 27, 2017
Living near a Microcenter continues to pay dividends. I wonder how many other people got them primarily due to the HL:A announcement alongside the Oculus Link release.

Edward

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Wow, the 128GB models are selling for $900 on ebay. Like, actually selling.
Guess i am going to best buy then. It says my store (maryville tn) doesn't have them but i literally just saw a huge stack of those and 64gb not 2 and a half hours ago.

I don't take much stock with BB's inventory checker on their site it's 99% of the time wrong for me. I can count on 1 occassion it said something was out of stock and it actually was.

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
My Best Buy was out yesterday. My friends Best Buy in Kansas was out. The Valve announcement plus the link and a bunch of good releases lately no doubt have helped drive this. Valve first. But I suspect people will be pretty impressed what the Quest can do by itself too.

I've been playing Arizona Sunshine tonight and it's a really competent port that focussed on the right elements.

Oct 27, 2017
I got the S after selling my CV1 before the touch controllers launched and am having a blast. Cant wait for half life.

Rygar 8Bit

Oct 25, 2017
Site-15
tenor.gif

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
This reminds me that I should try to sell my CV1. No real reason to keep it now that I have a Quest with Link working.

Deleted member 14649

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It doesn't help that the QC doesn't seem that great. Took me two attempts before getting one without a stuck/dead pixel and reading online I'm not alone. Fantastic piece of kit though.