• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
it5d7ce.png

Was just announced a the OC6, I really hope they really start pushing out a bunch of these tracks.

Last edited:

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Yusss, love Panic! I hope/assume this is coming to all platforms, I'm gonna be salty if it's exclusive.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Haven't played beat saber for a few months but I'll come back for this! Love Panic! And some of the modded songs were fun to play

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
Eh. Not a fan of them unfortunately. But at least the game is big enough to be getting well known bands and the official track list could use more rock.

Storm

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a song list somewhere? Hopefully it's classic Panic rather than the newer stuff

Martylepiaf

Oct 25, 2017
France
You can already load custom songs on the Quest. You just need to put it in developer mode and then load an APK and shit.
You just have to put it in dev mode and use Sidequest on PC while connecting your headset with a USB cable, it's stupid how easy it is. And you can install BeatOn on the Quest to get new custom songs directly from the headset.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Is there a song list somewhere? Hopefully it's classic Panic rather than the newer stuff
I don't think they've said what songs yet. I love their new stuff, but I'd love to see their older stuff like New Perspective and That Green Gentleman, probably both won't happen though.

The Imagine Dragons had stuff spanning their career so I'm optimistic that at least I Write Sins will be there.

No Pretty Odd, no buy.

Yess, preach! I'll be buying it regardless though.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
Big Panic fan but will need to know the songs before I buy it.

I mean... I'll very likely buy it anyway, just not before I know what I'm getting.

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I have an update for beat saber in the quest which can't be downloaded. Like around 100mb. 11.22.33b (not mb) then fail. Tried a dozen of times :( Anyone same ?

1.21Gigawatts

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Munich
Sweet I can't wait.
According to one of the mappers Twitter "The Greatest Show" is among the tracks.

I haven't done it yet. Are the custom songs well done? Is there a way for the good ones to be discoverable?
There are so many amazing maps. It's completely nuts what kinds of maps the community comes up with. They have actually hired several mappers from the community to build the tracks for the official soundtrack.

kirbyfan407

Oct 25, 2017
Sweet I can't wait.
According to one of the mappers Twitter "The Greatest Show" is among the tracks.

As in, their cover of the song from The Greatest Showman? That's an interesting pick. I know they've kind of risen to prominence again with some of their recent songs, but I hope this collection doesn't just have recent hits + "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" and actually digs up some of their fun songs from earlier albums that didn't get as much attention.

StudioTan

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't done it yet. Are the custom songs well done? Is there a way for the good ones to be discoverable?
It's hit and miss. Some are fun but some are not well done and either don't match the beats well (to me) or are uncomfortable to play. Also the vast majority don't have all difficulty levels mapped and sometimes only have Expert.

Overflow

Oct 29, 2017
Wollongong
Aw shit here we go. I've been buying each pack regardless of the music roster because the levels themselves always make it a treat to play.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
That feeling when you just know that Memories, Turn Off The Lights, Bittersweet, That Green Gentleman, Camisado, Time to Dance and Can't Fight Against The Youth will never make the cut...
tenor.gif

JaggedSac

Oct 25, 2017
Burbs of Atlanta
There are so many amazing maps. It's completely nuts what kinds of maps the community comes up with. They have actually hired several mappers from the community to build the tracks for the official soundtrack.
It's hit and miss. Some are fun but some are not well done and either don't match the beats well (to me) or are uncomfortable to play. Also the vast majority don't have all difficulty levels mapped and sometimes only have Expert.

Just got mine set up and farted around with some community ones. Some real good ones out there and some real crazy ones. It's neat for some with actual dances associated with them, they attempt to get you to move like them, lol.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
One of my favorite games of the generation. So happy to see its continued success and growth.

StudioTan

Oct 27, 2017
Just got mine set up and farted around with some community ones. Some real good ones out there and some real crazy ones. It's neat for some with actual dances associated with them, they attempt to get you to move like them, lol.

Yeah, the Gangnam Style chart is really good for that and it's fun.

1.21Gigawatts

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Munich

I find new maps that completely blow me away almost every day. I even have the impression that the higher you get in difficulty the better the maps get from a technical mapping perspective.

Dreamwriter

Oct 27, 2017
Some modded songs are amazing, some are total crap, some are just plain weird. It's pretty random, as one would expect. A lot seem to be made just to be hard as possible, some are built around a gimmick, others seem like they had some really good ideas for one difficulty but other difficulties were put there just to fill them in (more often though they don't even create more than one difficulty in that case).

The official songs are much more consistent in quality.

sQr

Jun 28, 2019
Let's be honest. I would buy anything in that point. I love this game and i wan't to support the developers. Justin Bieber Music Pack? I'm in. Pitbull? Sure. But Panic! At The Disco is one of my favorite! I'm just fking happy right now...