• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
I decided to start scrolling through the Hidden gems list:

blog.us.playstation.com

Save up to 75% During PS Store’s Hidden Gems Sale

Pick up Little Nightmares: Complete Edition, Subnautica, Yakuza 5 Remastered and more

on my phone and Octodad showed up as free(I was already signed into PSN on my phone). I went to the store on my PC which I wasn't signed in on and it shows up as 75% off regular $19.99, now $4.99 but when I signed into my account, it became free and I was able to successfully buy it for free.

So it appears to be a glitch of some kind.

Octodad: Dadliest Catch

Octodad Dadliest Catch is a game about destruction, deception, and fatherhood. The player controls Octodad, a dapper octopus masquerading as a human, as he goes about his life. Octodads existence is a constant struggle, as he must master mundane tasks with his unwieldy boneless tentacles while...

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
OCTO DAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAHHAAAHHHHAAAAAAD

NOBODY SUSPECTS A THING

OP
OP
krae_man

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
False alarm apparently. I don't remember buying it previously, and it showed up as free, not purchased and download for me.

Sorry everyone.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
False alarm apparently. I don't remember buying it previously, and it showed up as free, not redownload or whatever.

Sorry everyone.
giphy.gif

Yasumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
You probably got it crossbuy with the Vita version. It was on PS+ iirc, and once you grab one version, it shows as Free for both.

Status
Not open for further replies.