• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guzim

Oct 25, 2017
a226ovlpc7s31.gif

RAW about to obliterate Smackdown on the back of Natalya
Wait. Did this really air?

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
I think they had the sense to not have fox execs doing cartwheels for the early steal of lacey freakin evans, but I kinda hope they did

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Was the robot getting excited and getting handshakes at some point?

I need to know he was in on this action.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So the problem with all these draft things is that the draft in NFL and other sports are major things that can make or break a franchise . But that's not the case in WWE. First of all it's pro wrestling is all fake. Second of all why do we care who gets who it's not like raw and SmackDown faces of every week . They already killed the draft with the wild card rules last year so it's meaningless. last but not least is that everyone in the FED is a mid carders besides Brock Lesnar who cares were they go.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You'll never guess which song came up on my playlist during my half marathon this morning.

Let's just say that the run got

EL
EV
AT
ED

foggy

Oct 25, 2017
Living the reality of American politics is enough of a nightmare, I can't imagine anyone not from the US getting so invested in the particulars. Life's hard enough as it is.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Meltzer is still sticking to his guns and saying that Rush's contract with ROH is expiring toward the end of the year.

PCO's contract is also expiring around the same time. ROH made him "a big offer" to stay, which he'll likely accept

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Meltzer is still sticking to his guns and saying that Rush's contract with ROH is expiring toward the end of the year.

PCO's contract is also expiring around the same time. ROH made him "a big offer" to stay, which he'll likely accept
No one could blame PCO for staying where he's comfortable with good money being as old as he is and probably going to retire sooner rather than later.

Sucks that he's going to end up saying farewell some day in front of like four people tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.