• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I still need to play New Vegas. I have such a hard time getting into open world games, but between that and Outer Worlds Obsidian is supposed to be real good at making them.

SanTheSly

The San Symphony Project
Sep 2, 2019
United Kingdom
When I realised that Bethesda and Obsidian were now both MS owned this is the first thing my mind jumped to.

Please, I just want another actually good 3D Fallout game.

Memento Mori

Oct 26, 2017
I still need to play New Vegas. I have such a hard time getting into open world games, but between that and Outer Worlds Obsidian is supposed to be real good at making them.
I'm playing the Tale of Two Wastelands mod at the minute which combines Fallout 3 and New Vegas and it really highlights how much better New Vegas is.

Bob White

Oct 27, 2017
tumblr_pqbucgYrBK1tuyf8ho1_540.gifv

Nov 2, 2018
How on earth am I now seriously having to plan for buying an Xbox??

Someone help me out..how much is game pass in the U.K.?

Jan 4, 2018
Obsidian is super busy at the moment (Avowed, Grounded full release, The Outer Worlds' 2nd expansion and The Outer Worlds 2) but I hope that we will have New Vegas 2 someday now.

That would be a dream come true.

SafeTScissors

May 1, 2020
This. This is the best part of this news.

Bring in the inXile team too. Let's just go full Van Buren on this thing. My hype levels would be off the charts.

Status
Not open for further replies.