• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah

unknown.png

Last edited:

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
That skin looks great, I haven't played fortnite since the early days but it seems like their skins have improved since the very first few seasons :P

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
Will cop.

Rumor is also that a Chapter 3 Season 3 (likely secret) skin is going to be
Vader

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
welp, there goes another $20

Maybe it is a good thing there are no games coming this year, that means more money for Fortnite characters.

Pennybags

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Aww, why couldn't that be the Delta-7 version of the Starfighter? Always liked the Episode II design better.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Why won't they let them make a Lightsaber pick axe? 😭

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
There's an actual lightsaber weapon.

Wish they'd add more, though. I don't even think Rey's is in the game.

Yeah, I love them, but they're only around for a short amount of time (in fact they just removed them again). A pick axe version would make so much sense. :(

mudron

Feb 13, 2020
I just started playing Fortnite because of the Solo No Build mode - do you usually just have to buy characters like this outright with V—Bucks when they're not baked into a battle pass as a pre-existing unlockable? There's no way to unlock them with by playing a special character-centric in-game mode or by spending gold bars or other collectibles?

W.S.

Honest Work
Oct 28, 2017
Just make a lightsaber harvesting tool lol, no one wants a crocodile Dundee knife with Obi Wan

I'm hoping some day they will offer lightsaber harvesting tools in a pack or separately for all the wielders including Rey's yellow lightsaber. Also The Mandalorian never got a pickaxe in the battle pass which they can offer a few choices like his sniper rifle, the beskar staff, or the dark saber.

I just started playing Fortnite because of the Solo No Build mode - do you usually just have to buy characters like this outright with V—Bucks when they're not baked into a battle pass as a pre-existing unlockable? There's no way to unlock them with by playing a special character-centric in-game mode or by spending gold bars or other collectibles?

Unfortunately the only way you can get them is through V-Bucks but if you save up your battle pass V-Bucks you can eventually buy them when they come around. Also Epic sometimes hold Fornite Cup challenges for certain skins, the most recent one was Ali-A and previous to that was Naomi Osaka but they've been sporadic.

*Edit* You're in luck! There is indeed an Obi Wan Kenobi Cup where you can win Obi Wan and his accessories on the 22nd!

Last edited:

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
This is cool.

I kinda hope the lightsabers that were available for the Star Wars event is an indication of which characters they will eventually add... because I need black garb Luke.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
They really need to make a lightsaber pickaxe, even if it means them never coming back in weapon form.