• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nice shot.

Also, I'm waiting for certain people to make their presence known in this thread.. Always happens.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Someone check their post history and see if they're as concerned about the drone strikes that Trump has done...

EDIT: Not one post denouncing the increase in drone strikes under Trump; basically just "Democrats suck, because Democrats".

Bruv, did you just skip over my Destiny posts like they were nothing.

But y'all I'm sorry I brought up the US blowing up brown people again. Please forgive.

Maccix

Jan 10, 2018
It's crazy that Americans see Trump as an "Alpha male" and see Obama as a "Weak Liberal".

Just today, as an outsider, it crossed my mind what a difference there is between Trump and Mark Kelly who is running as democrat for Arizona.

Kelly served on the USS Midway, flew 38 combat missions in Iraq , became testpilot, became astronaut, flew on the space shuttle 4 times, two times as commander and is the last commander of the Endeavor.

Trump dodged the draft and became the defacto alpha male in the eyes of the republicans.

Wat?

Codeblue

Oct 25, 2017
I'm saying, keep that same energy...which the commenter is not doing. We (should) all know that if you're advocating to be the president of the U.S., you're going to have to deal with drone strikes.

I don't disagree with keeping the energy. They should all catch heat for it. Trump especially for expanding the program. I don't think that we should just accept it as an immutable aspect of US foreign policy or use the bipartisan nature of it to defend the practice or the people that employed it.

djdblgulp1

Banned
Oct 29, 2020
Was this in Flint? Man what a cool guy. Seems like yesterday he was telling people not to worry about lead in their water. :(

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My mans walked up in some slacks and church shoes and hit a corner three and walked saying
giphy.gif

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
It's because of the cognitive disconnect many have, with the constant praises of Obama in spite of actions like this.

Exactly, dude. Like imagine seeing people praising Obama and loving his wholesome little videos and I bring up the point that, hey, this guy got people blown to little pieces why do we still like him and the response I get is "oh, here we go again, somebody has to bring up the blown up people again". Like, surely someone else can see how fucked up that is right. Like you're really tired of people mentioning this dude got people killed. What an inconvenience to your Obama meme thread.

Everybody fucking knows Trump is ten times worse. But not everyone seemingly wants to acknowledge Obama is complicit in the US' systemic bombing of other nations since the 1950s. We're just going to keep shrugging it off or say "hey, that's just what presidents have to do". $90 million spent to help Laos remove bombs that still haven't detonated yet after the US made the country the most bombed country in human history doesn't mean jack shit when you're simultaneously blowing up people elsewhere.

Americans are truly in a bubble when it comes to how fucked up US foreign policy is. Your precious presidents are all terrible. Your party politics whataboutisms are beneath me. Already got enough Trump cultists doing that to excuse every terrible thing he does.

Last edited: