• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NetMapel

Oct 25, 2017
It's very interesting that you have one side of the people who view Trump contracting Covid-19 as that he could not protect himself. As in, he inspires no confidence to the rest of Americans that he is up to the task. Then you have another group who says him contracting Covid-19 just means even the most protected person could not avoid getting it. Therefore, protection measures are useless.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
I'm gonna have to fight to not masturbate to the angry tweets that are inevitably coming in response to this unholy attack.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
This is a good speech.

"Just like every thing he has inherited, he messed it up"

🔥🔥🔥🔥

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
*chuckles* you mean the chaos emeralds?

Man Obama just looks Presidential whenever you see him huh..forgot what that felt like compared to Americas blob in power now

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Trump is definitely fuming, this speech was a long time coming

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Player 3 has entered the game.

I have to say that as much as I respect Obama for how he led the country and put up all the bullshit, the reverence people have for him here despite the damage the drone program that he approved did overseas, somewhat incenses me.

Anyway, I hope his skilled oration moves more people to vote to given Biden/Harris a more decisive victory over the fascistic cunts.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
What's that music?!?!?!

<Obama comes out on stage>

HBVj2hK.gif

Oct 27, 2017
Bizarre watching an American politician with charisma publicly speak for a change. I also remember how boring Obama had become toward the middle and end, right now I feel like I'm being seduced. I don't have to hit mute every 30 seconds for fear of throwing my television out the window.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Imagine stepping down from this to Donald fucking Trump.

Imagine it.

Imagine hating black success so much that you'd elect a fascist, racist charlatan and cling to him for years.

Fushichou187

Nov 1, 2017
Sonoma County, California.
Obama is one of the greatest orators I've ever heard, no doubt. There are very few politicians that can simultaneously sound relatable and extremely knowledgeable about what they're talking about as him. He's an incredible communicator.

Politically however I have finally broken the cycle of violence in my brain that neoliberalism had imprinted on me, so I doubt I'd vote for him for that second term as I did back in the day.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Smart distraction tool. Get his stupid ass more focused on Obama than Biden. The orange man can't resist lol

Maddness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Comforting hearing Obama speak and reminds me of his 2 terms and a normal President. How far we've fallen. Bring it back Joe! Fuck that rat fuck Trump!