• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
You've never had Danish oatmeal friend.
Danish-Grod0S.jpg

taahahmed

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
United States
Kids shouldn't be on Era... Get out of here and go eat some Cinnamon Toast Crunch or something!

Oatmeal is great. Eat it every weekday.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
You woke up and consciously decided to be dead wrong on the first day of the new year. How does it feel?

fadedbones

Oct 25, 2017
Here's a protip era....
mix hot and cold cereal, cook oatmeal as usual then embrace eternity... so good...

Oct 28, 2017
Oatmeal + Almond/Cashew milk + bananas + cinnamon + peanut butter = heaven. That's been my breakfast for the last year.

OsakaDon

Oct 29, 2017
Osaka, Japan
Quaker oats in a bowl with cinnamon, salt, sugar and milk.
Microwave at 800w for 1 minute.
Take out and stir. Put back in microwave for another 45sec at 800w.
Done.

cryophantom

Dec 21, 2019
I generally agree with OP.

Most of the times I've had oatmeal, it has had a snot-like texture that makes me gag.

If there's a way to make it dryer and less slimy, I'm all ears.

ABK281

Apr 5, 2018
Oatmeal is amazing. I make a cup of it and then mix in a tbsp of honey and some golden raisins.

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
That's wild. Oatmeal is the best thing you can have for breakfast. Healthy as fuck, quick to prepare, tastes great, lots of energy, varied and cheap too.

Deleted member 11985

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The stuff that you have to cook on the stove top is a pain in the ass. I usually buy the stuff you can microwave and drown it in soy milk and agave nectar.

Dinjooh

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Oatmeal is fucking amazing op. Eat it every day, plain, with a cup of coffee. I can go for eggs and bacon after, but oatmeal first.

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
I don't really like sweet oatmeal, but I make oatmeal curry every so often

Savory oatmeal is surprisingly good. It's basically like a way more satisfying rice

Deleted member 31133

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Oatmeal is such a shit name. It's called Porridge FFS. Oatmeal........SMH.

Anyway, PORRIDGE is so versatile I'm not sure how anybody couldn't like it. I have mine with almond milk, sliced banana and peanut butter. I'll sometimes mix it up with blueberries and honey as well.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
Please consider that, actually, you suck.
Porridge is wonderful. I just need oats, water, and a healthy dose of salt. Then I sprinkle some Za'atar on it and BOOM. Delicious breakfast.