• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What are these people going to do with themselves IF the Dems win. Back under their rocks hopefully and prison for the rest.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It's OAN
RIP in peace, OP.

People have been sleeping on how awful they are. I'm embarrassed to have them in my city.

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is the network Trump pushes because it is further to the right and more pro-Trump than Fox News

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
ONAN is where MAGAphiles go when Fox News isn't blatantly sycophantic enough for them.

Tangeroo

Oct 26, 2017
The irony is that this "reporter" is half-Korean. Which to racists means she's Chinese and you'd better believe she'll be harassed in public if she so much as sniffles.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
Even if he's voted out of office, his supporters and outlets like OAN will still be around spouting bullshit like this.
Everyone remembers the "three million illegal voters in California" claim Trump and his cronies circulated in 2016/2017, and the continued rantings about the "deep state" and "Obama illegally spied on me." Expect them to go hard on this same rhetoric later this year.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
The irony is that this "reporter" is half-Korean. Which to racists means she's Chinese and you'd better believe she'll be harassed in public if she so much as sniffles.
Probably wears a maga hat whenever she's out. Her partner or husband or whoever probably has a klan hood while wearing a confederate flag wrapped around himself.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Holy shit this can't be real! Oh man... wow! My brain just can't.

Ok no, no fucking way this is real, I refuse to believe this is real. The question from the reporter I guess I could see because people are idiots and idiots will say stupid shit, but that shit above... no, it ain't real is it?
Edit: Quoted a post instead of a tweet. Fixed.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
Republicans are so busy trying to rebrand the virus to distract from their own failures that they aren't getting any work done causing additional failures.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
This is why I always tell other Americans not to cast stones at people who live in joke countries, jive ass counties, or just fucked up and fundamentally broken in some way or the other counties.

Now we live in one and as you can see it wasn't your fault.

Beer Monkey

Banned
Oct 30, 2017

Did anyone notice that Chanel's "monitored source" is Dave Bowman from 2001: A Space Odyssey?

xaNg8Cy.png

Oct 28, 2017
Trying so desperately to get everyone talking about anything other than the fact that Trump bungled the response and the fact that the "greatest country in the world" is playing catch up with South Korea.

We see you.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
Trying so desperately to get everyone talking about anything other than the fact that Trump bungled the response and the fact that the "greatest country in the world" is playing catch up with South Korea.

We see you.
Honestly, it's just making me more angry at Republicans for dragging their heels. It's not like we haven't been covering up the numbers here. China had no clue what they were up against, what's their excuse?

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, it's just making me more angry at Republicans for dragging their heels. It's not like we haven't been covering up the numbers here. China had no clue what they were up against, what's their excuse?

Won't take it seriously until they know they're in danger of being voted out or immediately killed by it.