• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

andymcc

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
I fucking hate how the right speak of "powers that be" when they hold most of the power. It's wild how deluded they can be.

i saw a bumper sticker with something to the effect of "DON'T TRUST THE LIBERAL MAINSTREAM MEDIA" and i'm thinking... which 24 hour news station is the most mainstream and consistently watched?

also, why am i getting hand gun ads on this site?

bwahhhhh

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
YSU3VmR_d.webp

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
I fucking hate how the right speak of "powers that be" when they hold most of the power. It's wild how deluded they can be.
It's not delusion, it's bullshit to feed their small brained listeners. The entire conservative shtick is to pretend they're being suppressed by powerful "mainstream media globalists"

Embiid

Feb 20, 2021
You'll never get the room temperature IQ demo to follow you if you don't point out how "they" are infringing on your rights and how "they" are pulling the strings behind the scenes. It's all just absolute lunacy.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Nah, that's not delusion, that's the playbook. Conservatives have always played the "us (good ol' god-fearing patriots)" versus "them (minorities, people who believe in basic human rights, etc)" card.

Trump could be King of the World, sitting on a golden throne and blowing off the heads of anyone who doesn't spit shine his loafers when they walk past him and these pricks would still get on Twitter and cry that the "lamestream media" are "suppressing" their right to free speech and trying to "cancel" them.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
It's not delusion, it's bullshit to feed their small brained listeners. The entire conservative shtick is to pretend they're being suppressed by powerful "mainstream media globalists"

Nah, that's not delusion, that's the playbook. Conservatives have always played the "us (good ol' god-fearing patriots)" versus "them (minorities, people who believe in basic human rights, etc)" card.

Trump could be King of the World, sitting on a golden throne and blowing off the heads of anyone who doesn't spit shine his loafers when they walk past him and these pricks would still get on Twitter and cry that the "lamestream media" are "suppressing" their right to free speech and trying to "cancel" them.
I really disagree.

It might have begun that way, and might very well be for the people behind it all who run the media and other bodies that have large influence, but these anchors and politicians and religious fundamentalists are absolutely true believers who have been deluded into the cause.

And don't for one second think I'm saying gthey're not responsible. Regardless of their delusions they are still culpable for all the harm they do.

Oct 27, 2017
As if they wouldn't go straight back to demonizing everyone not on the right... as if they wouldn't cheer and call for our heads if something similar happened to us. Yeah...

king-louie.gif

Oct 30, 2017
Act like a joke and get treated like one.

You're now owed respect or legitimacy just because you hide under the veil of being a "news media" company.

RoninChaos

Oct 26, 2017
Wasn't this the insane thunder cunt that was raging about a pride flag? And the same one who said liberals love killing babies?

*edit* yeah it is.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
I cringe at being labeled "liberal", but no, I will not put aside our "differences" to fight for your garbage.
Right-wingers love mass generalization. It helps them with their "us vs them" agenda. It's the same reason they call Dems like Pelosi and Biden "Communists" (to them, anybody from Moderate Dem to Progressive is a "Communist").

LCGeek

Oct 28, 2017

Always gotta be the victim when they really are the monsters.

It's more infuriating media allies help them along with this bullshit.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
Always gotta be the victim when they really are the monsters.

It's more infuriating media allies help them along with this bullshit.
It's funny because anytime you hear Republicans talk, they are telling the truth until they say "WHO" is responsible for all that bad stuff happening or "WHY" it's really happening. Trump said something along the lines of "There was an attempt within the United States government to stop the REAL winner of the election!". That's true, but it was TRUMP's side of the government that was making that attempt. EVERYTHING they are saying about "the Dems" or "other people", THEY are the ones doing it.

THEY are the MONSTERS they speak of.

It's the wolves telling the sheep not to trust the sheep dogs that keep them safe and secure, because "those dogs are really planning to EAT all of you, and only WE, wolves, can protect you from THEM!"

Oct 25, 2017
lol she sounds panicked
eat shiiiiiiiiit
literally eat shit on live tv while you still can and maybe ill retweet the video
that's the most youll get outta me lady

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Fuck off fashy biatch.

She should reach out to Glenn Greenwald so he can do a hard-hitting Tweet defending OANN and complaining about cancel culture.

Extra Sauce

Oct 27, 2017
I am very disturbed to witness Alison Steinberg praying to actual demons for help. that right there is Satanism, there is no other way to describe it. she will burn in Hell for those sins. I will pray for her soul.

chimpychi

Oct 27, 2017
Give us money so that we can continue to label you guys baby murdering, pedo, Satan worshippers is a hell of a pitch.