• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
"We have video of people watching Netflix on the voting machines! HOW COULD THAT HAPPEN IF THE MACHINES WEREN'T CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET???"

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd love to hear lawyers chime in about whether such a disclaimer will actually shield them from litigation.

Beignet

alt account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
All this money and you choose to waste it on a 12 hour boomer shitpost.

Patryn

Oct 25, 2017
The disclaimers all over OAN and Newsmax are pretty definitive proof these networks are owned and operated by truly nefarious grifters, who don't believe a single bit of the bullshit they peddle.
No, it's that they're very, very aware that they are major legal trouble, and it's likely that at the end of all this the networks will both be owned by Dominion.

Dominion is out for blood and is suing for billions.

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Beignet

alt account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
Looks like they removed it already, I just wanted a taste of the crazy.
It's the same bullshit that's been going on for months now. "Hmmmm we noticed some irregularities, Pennsylvania's new voting laws are "unconstitutional", and Dominion is being controlled by Hugo Chavez and George Soros, take a look at these election staffers moving a box of ballots from one location to the next! Our republic has been stolen!"

CarpeDeezNutz

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
It's the same bullshit that's been going on for months now. "Hmmmm we noticed some irregularities, Pennsylvania's new voting laws are "unconstitutional", and Dominion is being controlled by Hugo Chavez and George Soros, take a look at these election staffers moving a box of ballots from one location to the next! Our republic has been stolen!"
Damn, I was waiting for that 100% undeniable proof, I guess I got to wait and see at another later time.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
The disclaimers all over OAN and Newsmax are pretty definitive proof these networks are owned and operated by truly nefarious grifters, who don't believe a single bit of the bullshit they peddle.
It's an awful disclaimer too as at the end it's still peddling "the election is disputed" bullshit. The election isn't disputed under any rational terms, it's only disputed by those like OAN who are spreading misinformation.

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's an awful disclaimer too as at the end it's still peddling "the election is disputed" bullshit. The election isn't disputed under any rational terms, it's only disputed by those like OAN who are spreading misinformation.
Still claiming the election is disputed in any fashion is going to hurt them so badly. OAN and Newsmax really are in a lot of trouble. Fox News as well, but they'll survive without much issue.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
You're still airing it, AND you still threw in that bullshit claim about how the results "remain disputed and questioned". Enjoy getting the shit sued out of you anyway, assholes.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
This shit brings back this woman, who worked at Dominion for less than two days as an intern who was hired to "clean glass and other menial tasks" who says she reviewed hundreds of thousands of ballots during her time there. She about to get sued.

t_2b667a3518ea44aab8a20f2aaf17ddf8_name_1___1920x1080___30p_00_36_44_29_Still014.jpg

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Gotta love the "these are opinions, not established facts" part of that disclaimer. Just part of the conservative "you just hate people with different opinions" complex.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017

... so wait, they're airing this for TWELVE CONSECUTIVE HOURS?
And here I thought Groundhog Day was last Tuesday.

It's not like they have anything else to do now that Biden's in office. They're a Trump propaganda network, and he's out of the public eye now. Really the best example of what a joke they are is that during Biden's inauguration they were airing video packages of Trump's accomplishments.

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, if they wanted to actually give a proper disclaimer I have one for you.

"THE FOLLOWING PROGRAM IS FALSE, WE ARE AIRING IT BECAUSE WE HAVE ALREADY SPENT THE MONEY TO AIR THIS ON HOOKERS AND DONALD TRUMP LAWYER FUNDS. ENJOY".

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Lol

"This is going to reveal all the evil in our country, like Jack Dorsey and Mark Zucerbuck!"

Phineous_2

Oct 29, 2017
So, today is the day people see that the grift OAN is running and and evangelical networks like TBN and Pat Robertsons's network have always run are indistinguishable? Cause this looks like The 700 Club circa 1998.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
"THE MACHINE IS NOW ALIVE!
TO WREAK HAVOC IN YOUR LIVES!
THERE'S NO USE TO HOLD ME BACK!
I AM READY TO ATTACK!"

-Pillow Guy

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
If only it were so easy to say "we don't mean this and don't take any responsibility for it *wink* " before airing half a day of propaganda. I wonder if that will hold up in court. 🙄

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
What a fuckin idiot.

Also this disclaimer is not gonna help LoL I wonder what Dominion is gonna do with two or... is it three? fuckboi news networks