• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Nov 17, 2017
I think we all knew. Dude was hopped up on steroids or whatever special stuff they gave him and was trying like hell to look "strong."

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone who listened to the way his doctor changed his story and hemmed and hawed knew this.

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Most reasonable people assumed this. The actions taken then clearly showed a serious course of the illness. Sucks on the eventual outcome, though.

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Too bad that fucker had access to the most cutting edge treatments

Oct 22, 2020
I dunno. I'm kinda glad he lived to endure his election loss - and everything that's yet to come for him.

But the post-election shit? Yeah. It's a tough call.

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
And he still acted like his dumbass self after he got over it. Narcissist to the core.

Culex

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
You don't rush to pump him with highly experimental meds that fast if he wasn't about to be a goner.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Let's all hope it at least shaved a few years off his life.

Plus we know you can get this shit more than once and it's not like he suddenly started believing in science or caring more about taking precautions than looking "weak" since getting the boot so who knows

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Hopefully he gets a heart attack or stroke as an after effect from covid soon. There's still hope.

Oyashiro-Sama

Oct 27, 2017
source.gif

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Son a bitch, I shouldn't hold onto this, but it pisses me off how many americans lost 73 year olds in identical situations. Grandpa's, grandma's, aunties and uncles, who got covid, got very ill, went to the hospital, were put on a vent and died a horrible death, lonely, suffocating to death by their body's own immune response.

And this mother fucker lived callously, called it a hoax, told americans to act as though it didn't exist. Nature came for him. His wrecklessness put him in that same situation, and he got the best treatment in the world, recovered in days, came out of the hospital ... And instead of being reformed, went back to preaching the same goddam bullshit. Placing blame instead of taking responsibility. And 200,000 more grandpas and grandma's would go into die after that.

It makes me so fucking mad.

Blablurn

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
basically everyone on the internet back then lol

Son a bitch, I shouldn't hold onto this, but it pisses me off how many americans lost 73 year olds in identical situations. Grandpa's, grandma's, aunties and uncles, who got covid, got very ill, went to the hospital, were put on a vent and died a horrible death, lonely, suffocating to death by their body's own immune response.

And this mother fucker lived callously, called it a hoax, told americans to act as though it didn't exist. Nature came for him. His wrecklessness put him in that same situation, and he got the best treatment in the world, recovered in days, came out of the hospital ... And instead of being reformed, went back to preaching the same goddam bullshit. Placing blame instead of taking responsibility. And 200,000 more grandpas and grandma's would go into die after that.

well said brother

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
You mean the guy that looked like a cadaver during the staged pictures was really close to death?
_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
I mean I think that was pretty obvious when his appearances for a while turned into green screen and morph cuts

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
With some evidence that reinfection is possible, here's to the 'Rona getting a second chance at him.

Bedlam

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
A swing and a miss. Hope mother nature gets a couple of more shots in the coming months.

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
I dunno. I'm kinda glad he lived to endure his election loss - and everything that's yet to come for him.

But the post-election shit? Yeah. It's a tough call.

Probably would have been more meaningful for these people's savior to die from Covid, so they could see with their own two eyes what calling it a hoax and ignoring guidelines does

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
yeah, no shit. and then they pumped him full of drugs and treatments that no regular person could ever get.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Most reasonable people assumed this. The actions taken then clearly showed a serious course of the illness. Sucks on the eventual outcome, though.
I mean we don't know how much it's screwed him up long term, considering the damage mild cases do long term, mix this with his stroke the other year we may be lucky and he's on borrowed time

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017

Couldn't agree more.