• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
His whole "prep" was focused on Hunter Biden's connection to China...that's a pretty good way to constantly segue into Trump's 17Million Dollar Unknown Bank Account.

tenor.gif

m_dorian

Oct 27, 2017
Athens, Greece
Having Trump as elected President is the second biggest con anyone can pull in the States. The first one would be to re-elect him. Lets hope USA will not.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
The projection by this man about big bad evil nations that he himself is making deals with is just incredible. It's always as if he's giving you a plot twist that will unravel in the coming months.

xplatformer

Oct 30, 2017
Los Angeles
It's ok Donald. Huawei rates up there as one of my favorite hardware companies of all time, and I'll continue to buy they products.

Ish happens.

I'm still voting Biden though.

Oct 7, 2018
USA
If Biden is smart he will absolutely destroy him over this during one of his 2 minutes of time when Trump's mic is off.

Maybe Trump will storm off the stage like he did with 60 minutes 😂

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
If Donald does the Hunter did business with China card, Joe has the Reversal but is he even gonna use it?

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
Crazy how this will not pick up traction but a fake story about Biden's son will be pushed as a problem for Biden. Bring that same energy media

Oct 28, 2017
Does this matter in the long run? Most people will ignore it, his base won't believe it and he won't be punished once he loses anyway. I'd be more surprised and actually impressed if this piles up enough for him to get in trouble.

If you are truly this cynical than I feel bad for you my dude :(

Things will get better, hang in there.

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
NY Times is fake news.
Russia and Ukraine interfered to help Hillary.
Senate confirmations make it impossible to drain the swamp.
Republicans want to protect pre-existing conditions.
Democrats want to pack the courts.
White Male Christian Conservatives are the most persecuted group.
Listening to Fauci would've tripled the COVID death count.
War is Peace.
We've always been at war with Eurasia.

score01

Oct 27, 2017
Having Trump as elected President is the second biggest con anyone can pull in the States. The first one would be to re-elect him. Lets hope USA will not.

I'm still convinced that this has all been a part of some really elaborate $1 bet between Randolph and Mortimer Duke, like in trading places.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
October 12:

Vaughn Hillyard @VaughnHillyard

Nikki Haley, in AZ, repeatedly focused on Mark Kelly/China during remarks & gaggle: "All eyes are on Arizona...[Mark Kelly has] got a great story, but the second you start doing business with China--it's a disqualifier for us in terms of having someone serve in the Senate."

8:11 PM · Oct 12, 2020

refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017
i know the guiliani stuff is ratings and click gold but i really hope the news covers this. I mean it probably wont do much but should be out there in front of americas eyes

alwayshasbeen.jpg