• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017
Michael R. Bloomberg is actively preparing to enter the Democratic presidential primary and is expected to file paperwork this week designating himself as a candidate in at least one state with an early filing deadline, people briefed on Mr. Bloomberg's plans said.

Mr. Bloomberg, the former New York City mayor and billionaire businessman, has been privately weighing a bid for the White House for weeks and has not yet made a final decision on whether to run, an adviser said. But in the first sign that he is seriously moving toward a campaign, Mr. Bloomberg has dispatched staffers to Alabama to gather signatures to qualify for the primary there. Though Alabama does not hold an early primary, it has a Friday deadline for candidates to formally enter the race.

Should Mr. Bloomberg proceed with a campaign, it could represent a seismic disruption in the Democratic race. With his immense personal wealth, centrist views and close ties to the political establishment, he would present a grave and instantaneous threat to former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr., who has been struggling to raise money and assemble a ideologically moderate coalition.

TeenageFBI

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Bloomberg changed the law so he could break the NYC mayor term limit, then changed it back so no one else could take advantage of it. Fuck Bloomberg.

Jul 18, 2018
Does he want to unite or seperate the Democratic party this time around?

I can't see how a billionaire like him will be supported among people

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Fucking why? It's getting harder and harder to qualify at this point. I mean I know Democrats still have 10 people this debate, but still, seems like something that should have happened a month or two ago.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
all we need is for deblasio to try and jump into this fray and we'll have a threesome of mayors

wait that didn't sound right

Kibbles

Oct 25, 2017
I want whoever gonna not tax me 25% of my paycheck >_>. Hate it when I have to work OT and 12hr days and it's not even much bigger than usual because a shit ton of taxes get taken.

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Here's hoping he wastes his time running in the primary and isn't prepping a 3rd party/indi run.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
Now this is a guy I can see running as a spoil third party

Don't know which idiots would vote for him tho

jml

Mar 9, 2018
I really hope this gives him a big ego check and he just gets added to the list of people polling at 1%. I want him absolutely humiliated

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck off. Best case scenario he steals votes from Trump but Bloomberg can be a real threat with moderates.

Xx 720

Nov 3, 2017
Don't think he will amount to much ultimately. It is disheartening watching the Democratic Party walk off the cliff, but I suppose if we lose in 20, maybe we will put up a candidate in 24 that will win.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
There shouldn't still be anywhere near close to as many people left in this clown car of a primary as there are, yet here comes another one who nobody asked for...

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
If Biden is having trouble, then what is Bloomberg going to do thats different?