• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
I'm sure knowing all your horrible shit is catching up to you is very stressful. Thought and prayers

Oct 25, 2017
eVcgHgB.gif

BobLablow

Apr 18, 2018
Bullshit. This dude has had a medical emergency every time something has happened with his sentencing.

dennett316

Nov 2, 2017
Blackpool, UK
Oh, his rep said that? Oh, I completely believe them, they have no reason to lie or try to make people sorry for this scumbag before an appeal, definitely believe them.

giphy.gif

Prove that shit, or shut the fuck up. I don't even believe the story about his supposed heart surgery, that guy is rich enough, and has enough connections and influence, to fake anything.

Feb 1, 2018
My dad would pretend to have a heart attack whenever me or my sister would act up, in efforts to make us feel guilty as if we're about to kill him. He'd also do it if you proved him wrong in a heated argument and he has nothing left to say but still wants to retain his "authority"

It's a classic narcissist/abusive personality tactic and of course it's from fucking Harvey

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
It couuuld be true if he's finally realizing that he's properly fucked and won't be able to weasel his way out of this one.

On the other hand, considering his previous attempts at weaseling out of this very trial by pulling all sorts of pity party shit, I'm going to consider this bullshit unless it's verified by someone more trustworthy than his staff.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is extremely disturbing Era people.

The poor guy just had a <checks diagnosis> fairly mild vascular event and is now fine - yet you're all celebrating as if he was a monstrously evil convicted rapist who spent decades using his power and influence to rape, harm, threaten, blackmail and assault possibly dozens, even hundreds of women and then out of a malicious apparently psychotic grudge addiction and supernatural spite, permanently destroyed their careers if they refused his advances - or even threatened to kill them.

I think in your rush to judgment — you're forgetting that while this man may have done a couple of questionable flirty indiscretions - he's not a criminal — and it's not like he's done nothing for society- he made Shakespeare in Love for gods' sake.

maybe lay off the hatorade for a minute and pray for him? Hmm? I've been listening to his defense lawyer's version of events and I think a trained defense lawyer probably knows more about the man's character than we can...

on a more serious note, the number of people who must have enabled, collaborated, assisted and looked the other way over these decades is almost as disturbing as the individual behavior. The first thing that happened when this became more than rumor — was dozens of people in the industry saying, "aw yeah everyone knew this..."

he can't destroy an actor's career on his own. I want the studios, directors and producers who enabled this to either own up to it, apologize or frankly be outed for it.

think about that for a second:

Studio: "we're thinking x actress as Princess Blahblah"

Agent/Producer/Coke Fiend: "no, that credibly accused rapist who we all know did it, and continues to do it, put her on his 'resisted or complained about my rape' list so even though we're a completely different studio and actually competitors, she's toxic now"

I get that he also lied frequently "she's lazy/difficult/flaky" - many of those enablers and blackballers KNEW. Some of them already had their own power and could fight that - Salma for example- but think how many award winning actors lost their shot for saying no or even just for offending this corpulent bag of shit.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
on a more serious note, the number of people who must have enabled, collaborated, assisted and looked the other way over these decades is almost as disturbing as the individual behavior. The first thing that happened when this became more than rumor — was dozens of people in the industry saying, "aw yeah everyone knew this..."

he can't destroy an actor's career on his own. I want the studios, directors and producers who enabled this to either own up to it, apologize or frankly be outed for it.
I agree. No one can do this level of coercion without other people going along with it. The fact that he could blacklist people on a whim shows that there's a system of people enabling this behavior, and those people have contributed to all the harm that this guy has done.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
He's got more charges to face. Don't die until you get served the justice you deserve.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Turn that shit up!

But actually, nah bruh, need you to stick around and suffer.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017

think about that for a second:

Studio: "we're thinking x actress as Princess Blahblah"

Agent/Producer/Coke Fiend: "no, that credibly accused rapist who we all know did it, and continues to do it, put her on his 'resisted or complained about my rape' list so even though we're a completely different studio and actually competitors, she's toxic now"

I get that he also lied frequently "she's lazy/difficult/flaky" - many of those enablers and blackballers KNEW. Some of them already had their own power and could fight that - Salma for example- but think how many award winning actors lost their shot for saying no or even just for offending this corpulent bag of shit.

Yeah my biggest fear is that people will be like "we got 'em!" and then go back to not thinking about what's going on in the entertainment industry even though it goes far, far beyond Weinstein.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
He is using the frail and sick man thing in order to not set a foot in jail.
This... they are going to go back to the judge and try and use this as a means to get put in a special prison cell or placed in 'house arrest' inside a nice comfy private hospital suite with every luxury he could ask for.