• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rapscallion

Oct 25, 2017
23 million ahead of me. I'm on the younger side, but I have a disease that makes me immunocompromised and am on a medication that further puts me at risk.

Nude_Tayne

Jan 8, 2018
earth
Behind:
126M in the country
2.2M in WI
125K in Dane County

Messed around with it and the numbers double if I don't put that I'm an essential worker.

Skiptastic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Based on your risk profile, we believe you're in line behind 268.7 million people across the United States.

When it comes to California, we think you're behind 31.0 million others who are at higher risk in your state.
And in Orange County, you're behind 2.4 million others.

cool....cool cool cool
Yeah this is basically where I'm at, other than the fact I'm in Hamilton County, Indiana and not Orange County lol.

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
Behind 23 million due to my weight (which is apparently a Covid risk factor), but behind 260 million otherwise. I'm not going to go cut the line just because I'm obese though - I can wait.

Freakzilla

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I wonder what they consider at risk. And Im considered essential by the city so hopefully I can get it sooner rather than later.

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
8th to last in line for NY. Behind 268.7 million nationally, 16mm in NY and 1.2mm in my county.

Ditto. I work for the government and have been coming into the office since the summer so maybe I'll get into the essential worker or other essential worker part of the line but either way I'm gonna be waiting a while, my wife's a teacher so at least she'll get it somewhere in the middle

Personally I think this is gonna be a logistical nightmare though, so many moving parts

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
I'm right in the middle by virtue of being a non-medical essential worker. No risk factors otherwise.

zashga

Losing is fun
Oct 28, 2017
To the back of the line I go. Whenever I can walk in and get vaccinated I will. Realistically it could be a while.

Scrub Jay

Nov 28, 2017
Either 20 million or 120 million ahead of me. Government IT supporting public safety is a bit of a gray area when it comes to being classified a first responder.

Astronut325

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Based on your risk profile, we believe you're in line behind 268.7 million people across the United States.

When it comes to California, we think you're behind 31.0 millionothers who are at higher risk in your state.
And in Los Angeles County, you're behind 7.9 million others.
I don't mind. I'll wait it out. Hopefully it happens around summer time.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Seem to be about in the middle...

That's if I'm considered am essential worker. Work forty hours a week at a grocery store with hundreds of customers so I'd assume so.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
I technically am at high risk because of asthma and I'm overweight or on the verge of obese. BUt..... those are kinda bull shit, I'm not really at risk like many people are. My wife is a teacher and I'm disappointed that she's still a good deal back, I Was hoping there'd be a chance she'd be an early recipient maybe by late December so that schools can re-open in January at least partially like NYC has.

But answering honestly, I'm pretty far back. Middle age (mid-late 30s), relatively good health, a job I can do from home. I'd love to get a vaccine early, but I'll take my lumps and wait.

When the NYT The Daily had the episode about vaccine distribution a couple weeks ago it was before the CDC recommendations came out, and there was some speculation that you could see young, health adults moved *up* in priority because they're much more likely to spread COVID, even though they're less at risk to face serious consequences from it. So, from a personal risk factor they're very low priority for a vaccine, but from a public health perspective, they could be moved up a lot higher because vaccinating young, healthy people who are the lifeblood of the economy can end up cutting down on community spread than vaccinating old, at risk people who are already much less mobile, much less likely to spread. It's an interesting debate, but ultimately states and the CDC seem to be erring on the side of some balance of spread and your likelihood of severe consequences, so bumping young healthy people down and at risk people up.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
23 million ahead of me, thought I'd maybe get it sooner since my spouse is a health care worker and I have pre-existing conditions. She's obvious behind "very few" people per the site

YagizY

Dec 19, 2017
I'm behind "very few" people. I'm in Manhattan, 32, healthcare worker and have to take immunosuppressants. Can't wait!

Rogue74

Nov 13, 2017
Miami, FL
Based on your risk profile, we believe you're in line behind 126.5 million people across the United States.

When it comes to Florida, we think you're behind 9.1 million others who are at higher risk in your state.
And in Miami-Dade County, you're behind 1.0 million others.

About what I expected.

Beef Supreme

Oct 25, 2017
I was considered an essential worker when the pandemic started. So I actually fall into the group after first responders. I wonder how they will differentiate. Like how would they know if you were an essential worker or fall into the illness category.

SchrodingerC

Oct 25, 2017
Behind about 144 million other Americans and 10 million Floridians.

Lovely. 😐

Gonna go ahead and blame the Villages because fuck the the Villages.

Draenoth

Dec 10, 2018

When it comes to Utah, we think you're behind 2.6 million others who are at higher risk in your state.

And in Salt Lake County, you're behind 939,300 others.

Seems about right; as soon as they announced vaccines I figured I would likely fall into the last group to get one. And that's ok, because I can WFH, keep up masks and social distancing, and be safe until it's my turn.

Captain_Vyse

Jun 24, 2020
Based on your risk profile, we believe you're in line behind 23.0 million people across the United States.

When it comes to Pennsylvania, we think you're behind 975,200 others who are at higher risk in your state.

And in Northampton County, you're behind 14,700 others.

This is due to me being a cancer survivor. Higher risk category.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Based on your risk profile, we believe you're in line behind 144.1 million people across the United States.

When it comes to California, we think you're behind 15.2 million others who are at higher risk in your state.
And in Orange County, you're behind 1.1 million others.

Well. Good thing I'm adept at holing myself up in my house for months on end.

hinryu

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles
Based on your risk profile, we believe you're in line behind very few people across the United States.

When it comes to California, we think you're behind very few others who are at higher risk in your state.

And in Los Angeles County, you're behind very few others.

Fushichou187

Nov 1, 2017
Sonoma County, California.
Yeah my sister and brother-in-law will likely be getting the first rollout here in CA due to their work and location, parents in the next round whenever that hits, and my partner and I? lol probably dead last.

Brewm0nt

Dec 22, 2017
Orlando, FL
Can someone give me their two cents on where I stand?

I work in a job that requires me to be in hospitals and clinics run by the military, not in the state where I live, which means I'll be in contact with healthcare workers daily, but am not one myself, but on a government site. I've also already had Covid back in June.... but have ashtma.

That's so many places in the line, potentially depending on what you look at, and I don't think i've seen anything definite about any of it.

Distantmantra

Oct 26, 2017
Seattle
I've heard the govnerment is shipping vaccines to their foreign embassy employees and their families, regardless of health status. I also bet they saved enough doses for all the senators and people in congress. So that's fun.

Distantmantra

Oct 26, 2017
Seattle
That's so many places in the line, potentially depending on what you look at, and I don't think i've seen anything definite about any of it.

I don't think doctors and health professionals know yet since everything is in flux about how much to expect. A doctor friend of mine said that in WA they're prioritizing health workers that actually come into physical contact with Covid patients.

Doc Kelso

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Behind 268.7 million in the country. 7 million behind in my state, and 488,700 in my county.

Sounds about right. I'm 31 and don't work in an essential industry. I do have a mild case of asthma but it's so mild that I wouldn't consider it putting me at risk.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
lol, unless Oregon gets a shit load of doses early on, looks like I'll be waiting a while...

NihonTiger

Oct 25, 2017
No surprise, I'm in the "quarantine until everyone else has gotten it" part of the line but I've been expecting that from the get-go given my age, job, etc., so nothing really changes for me and I'm happy to make sure the more vulnerable populations get to it first.

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
How does living with elderly people affect this? I'm in my mid 20s and fine in terms of health but my dad is in his 60s and has underlying health conditions.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
70,000 people in front of me in San Francisco County. Underlying health conditions working for me now!

Pilgrimzero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
43 and high blood pressure gets me 66K in line in my county. Woo High blood pressure finally doing something for me.

Gpsych

May 20, 2019
They should just make it a full lottery. Only those with a high Luck attribute will survive ala Fallout.

qaopjlll

Oct 27, 2017
I'm in the back of the line but that doesn't really bother me, I'm happy as long as vaccination rates are high enough to slow the spread and the vaccine rolls out to the more vulnerable population first. I can continue wearing masks and social distancing as long as needed until I can get the vaccine.

Davilmar

Oct 27, 2017
Very odd. The link didn't tell me anything. Only said I was behind a "very few" people in Florida because of my status as a healthcare worker.

taco543

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Fresno CA
Based on your risk profile, we believe you're in line behind 126.5 million people across the United States.

When it comes to California, we think you're behind 13.2 million others who are at higher risk in your state.

About what I expected

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017

When it comes to Louisiana, we think you're behind 4.1 millionothers who are at higher risk in your state.
And in East Baton Rouge Parish, you're behind 418,600 others.

If the line in Louisiana was represented by about 100 people, this is where you'd be standing:

tVy1DI9.png