• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
kyGb2lF.png

Sigh. I dunno if I can take two more months of this bullshit.

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
but guys we should just let trump get this out of his system! he's totally gonna concede. this motherfucker is actually trying to steal the election.

ThatCrazyGuy

Nov 27, 2017
This shit is so brazen and corrupt. What in the fuck.

How could any "real" republican support this un-democratic bullshit.

Spock

Oct 27, 2017
My guess is that he wants them to be an example for more supporters of his in similar positions or positions of demonstratable authority in the various points in the weave that actually hold our country together.

A unity example on one level, a call for them to stand strong, yet at the same time a solidification of us versus them on another level.

ZeroMaverick

Mar 5, 2018
I love how this is just happening and no one is doing anything about it. Am I in hell? Did I actually die?

Relic

Oct 28, 2017
That is election interference which is a felony. Once hes out he can be arrested and tried for this.
Stop playing their game. There's no legal standard about a president being immune from prosecution. It could at least be decided before the SCOTUS team of Trump clowns.

Cygnus X-1

Oct 28, 2017
I can't wait for him to be gone.

Anything he's trying to attempt now is futile, but it shows how much of a dangerous person he really is. He has zero respect for democracy and zero respect for institutions.

HE should be the one to be locked away.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
He really needs to be jailed post Presidency. We can't repeat this mistake.

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
Amazingly, in addition to what does appear to be felony tampering, imagine asking a group of people to fly on a plane to an in person meeting during the absolute historic height of a global pandemic.

Bacon

Oct 26, 2017
Amazingly, in addition to what does appear to be felony tampering, imagine asking a group of people to fly on a plane to an in person meeting during the absolute historic height of a global pandemic.

He doesn't need to even pretend to care about the pandemic anymore.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
This is scary as all hell, but the military and/or Secret Service are dragging that motherfucker out by his stupid hair come January 20.

Taffy Lewis

Oct 27, 2017
Joe Biden better focus on codifying laws and election security in his 4 years, because he definitely won't get a second term if blatant shenanigans are left to fester.

This really makes me wonder how much election fraud there is happening in deep red states (aside of the things we know about, like removing polling locations)

Squid Bunny

One Winged Slayer
Jun 11, 2018
The hope is that they'll refuse to certify the results, throw out the vote, and then have the (Republican) state legislature appoint their own set of electors, who would naturally vote for Trump.

It should be noted that the Republican leadership in MI has said that they will respect the will of the popular vote.
Adding to this, it should be noted that the scientific term for this is "attempted coup".

peppermints

Oct 25, 2017
I really hope we can all laugh at this nonsense on January 20th but I'm getting increasingly less confident.