• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Lmao. I called it. Trump just retweeted this.

"He noticed me! Dear leader!"
>

twitter.com

Yashar Ali 🐘 on Twitter

“Retweeted by President Trump just now”

nacklyE.png

vertigo

Aug 25, 2018
Brooklyn
User Banned (1 Day): Trolling, Threadwhining; Prior Warning for Trolling
R y'all gonna make a thread every time this war monger steps outside or does anything lol

Silver-Streak

Oct 25, 2017
I still don't understand the physics of his gait.
What does his actual skeleton look like?
It's like he threw his back out once and decided he liked the look.

To be clear, it's very likely that he stands this way on purpose to make his gut not as apparent. (You'd think it'd stick out more, but what happens when you're leaning at that angle is your shirt won't come to rest on your gut)

Celestine

Oct 31, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
Living in Japan for so long, it's so incredibly bizarre to me that this is news in the US. My mom was even upset about it earlier. Americans are fucking crazy.

Meanwhile here in Japan almost everyone wears masks all the time especially political leaders. Abe wears a tiny one that looks funny. Koike Yuriko wears fancy ones. Nobody cares either way. I'll take our numbers over the US's any day.

m_shortpants

Oct 25, 2017
Only way Biden could look better was if he had an eyepatch lol.

Say this is a presidencial look.

Then look at the current tiny handed leader of the US, sporting the posture of a centaur without the actual back.

EDuEmqXXsAAiNOw.jpg

I've heard he wears height enhancing insoles to make himself look taller. Why else would he be standing like the fucking worms from Men in Black

Dec 31, 2017
Well the black mask certainly goes well with the aviators. That's now the official 2020 look.

But Biden please try to stay inside as much as possible.

ChrisP8Three

Oct 26, 2017
Leeds
As a non american, and outsider i have to say you are all so cruel backing Biden over his mask and forgetting the effort The Fuher President Trump went to over your Memorial weekend! he isolated himself in a field as far away from people as he could - even the photo's from the telescopic lenses show how far the press had to stay away! Hell he even carried a 4ft club at all times to swing around and show how people should keep their distance!
He even paid his respect to those lost a sea by sending small white memorial devices for burials at sea with his club
shame on you all

[for the befit of any doubt this was extreme sarcasm, and unintentionally probably how Fox news will frame it]

All joking aside its shocking how the US and UK have fallen so far that what should be normal makes breaking news and the absolute rantings of madmen and utter nonsense has become common place, whilst followers champion the hypocrisy