• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
There's a lot of mocking of those gloves, but let me tell you in the hands of the right anti-establishment terrorist they can be quite lethal.
55c05ead-f01c-45c8-9890-5764150f145c-final-fantasy-vii-remake-tifa-weapons.jpeg

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Picture of the man that was carrying all of that. Dude could've built a nuclear bomb.

IyEMQWS.png

I didn't want to use a pic of the new MacGyver.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
How dare they treat the fine products of Rust-Oleum as Terroristic weapons.

Randam

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
the sledge hammer seems a little bit..

who would cary that huge thing around with them?? :D

the rest is just for breaking windows and lighting up cop cars.

Basileus777

Oct 26, 2017
New Jersey
It looks like a typical returns cart from a hardware store. Truly horrifying. Just imagine what could have been done with that can of rustoleum.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Thank god the NYPD has beaten protestors every night to take those weapons off the street.

Fuck you, Shea. And fuck the NYPD.

TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
"People who bring weapons to protests don't want peace" says leader of an organization where every member brings many weapons to protests.

Oct 27, 2017
How about arresting the Karen's and Kevin's protesting for haircuts and post photos of the hundreds of assault rifles you could have confiscated?

Oct 26, 2017
What would be a fitting title for someone who claims to be a "keeper of the peace" while lying and embellishing to justify his own department's abuse of power? A Propagandhi?

Maccix

Jan 10, 2018
'..these ARE the tools of criminals bent on causing mayhem & hijacking...'

In my country we use half of them to repair bikes.
Would make for a nice infomercial, showing how you can cause mayhem with that plastic tire lever thing or the spare inner tube. Or these backpacks.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
Like I get showing the brick and the glass but the rest? Are you really showing a fucking apple?!