• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
He always does this like an idiot.

Also, he takes an SUV to Brooklyn from City Hall, instead of using the local downtown gyms. And he always talking about climate change.

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly think deblasio would lose a popularity contest with a bag of flaming shit.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
And you know Cuomo waited until he knew de Blasio was at the gym. The level of pettiness between these two men is amazing to behold.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
how are Era members supposed cope with breakups if all the gyms are closed

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
But how are NYC ERA members going to hit the gym now when their relationships fall apart or they go bald?

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I do kind of question how smart it is to limit hours like this, since it might lead to more people going in during the hours that are still available rather than spreading out when people go in

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
Closes at 8pm, indefinitely ?
I think until middle of May.

I live near (directly across the Hudson River) and that's what I've been told. Same for restaurants if iirc.

Meanwhile here in my city in Jersey, we're still in limbo when it comes to any of this criteria lmao

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Right, but what changes between now and then that you can work out until 8 tonight and can't after? Why is it ok before 8? Why not just close them immediately? It just strikes me as odd.

Until further notice.
It's hard because they don't want to shut these businesses down entirely because the people working there still need money to survive. That said, I'm not convinced that limiting hours doesn't make things worse if they're going to be left open anyways

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
It's hard because they don't want to shut these businesses down entirely because the people working there still need money to survive. That said, I'm not convinced that limiting hours doesn't make things worse if they're going to be left open anyways
It's gonna hurt new sales and if people cancel or put their membership on hold.

captmcblack

Oct 25, 2017
Bad optic.

Technically the gym wasn't closed yet, so I'll refrain from roasting him...but bad optics regardless.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
Gracie Mansion is pretty big, isn't there an exercise room in there?