• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
It's almost like we should treat mental health issues seriously.

I hope I'm wrong but... if he's gone, RIP.

fleet

Jan 2, 2019
good thing everyone said he deserved to kill himself. they really showed him!

Raza

Nov 7, 2017
Ohio
If true that's horrible and hope for the best but you should never, ever trust the NY Post as the sole source of info for anything.

MysticGon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Wasn't he just getting hype over Banjo in Smash a week ago? Damn, hope it's just a plea for help.

jaekeem

Oct 27, 2017
This is really sad

He seems to have been suffering a lot. Heshould have been forced to get help/treatment for his own good

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't he just getting hype over Banjo in Smash a week ago? Damn, hope it's just a plea for help.

He's been obviously troubled for a while, though you would be very surprised to learn that with the abominable people on this very website always saying he's only "looking for attention".

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Oh no......

Please don't tell me that he did it. That's absolutely tragic. It can't just end like this.

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
wasn't he twice hospitalized? They can't exactly hold him against his will without a court order can they?
I'm talking about Era basically cancelling him and acting like he's always acting and lying because... he said the F-word... while having a mental breakdown because of clear mental health issues... and after being completely LGBT supportive in the past. I kept saying that if mental health issues can make you do crazy stuff like killing yourself or hurting others, it can certainly make you say stuff you don't actually agree with. But no, he did bad stuff while having a mental breakdown so he's a clown and fakes stuff.

Even when a thread was made regarding his suicide note, people were like "yeah fuck him" "whatever he's lying" etc.

If he's really gone, this community should really think about whether maybe, just maybe, we should be a bit more serious about mental health issues.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Oh no, I really hope he didn't do it. Hopefully he's just passed out in a forest or something, I can't believe this.

Deleted member 2340

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just felt my stomach sink. Before his first mental break down and he started saying nasty shit I remember all the donations coming through with messages on his streams of people being grateful for how positive he was and how his positivity helped them threw trouble times of their own.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So we're still ignoring the fact that he scheduled all this?
"All this" what exactly? Suicidal people do a lot of stupid shit. Him "joking" about it a few weeks back doesn't mean anything.
I watched his entire apology video, and noone can tell me he didn't sound serious as fuck in that. nothing of his stupid hype persona in there.

MatrixMan.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Oh god fuck no...

Got me so fucking mad. You'd think this place would be better with these issues. But he's a youtuber and he did some stupid ass shit, so fuck him right?

That's what it amounts to. The weird disdain this place has for content creators as if they're also not real people is kind of disgusting.

Apr 21, 2018
Goddamn, I really liked Etika. He's enthusiasm was infectious. His reaction videos, especially Cloud in Smash, was simply epic.

I really hope he is ok.

LazyLain

Jan 17, 2019
Hopefully he's still safe. From what I gather, the NY Post doesn't sound like a very reputable source.

Deleted member 32561

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 11, 2017
I really hope he didn't hurt himself...
I'm not fond of some of the things he's said but what he needs is help, not... being in such a bad place he hurts himself.
I hope he's found alive and able to recover and get the help he needs, definitely.

Storm

Oct 25, 2017

It's one of the biggest problems with suicide. Someone can present fine with others being completely in the dark about it, and it only takes a few seconds.

While I don't really know him and I'm unfamiliar with his content (I don't really keep up with YT stuff personally). I really hope he's okay and this is a result of him wanting to go dark rather than anything more serious.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
So we're still ignoring the fact that he scheduled all this?
There was recently a case of a girl who always posted regular stuff on Instagram that made a poll on wether she should kill herself or not. People thought it was a joke and voted yes, and the girl killed herself.

What I'm saying is that even if it's an incredibly tasteless joke, there's still a chance he legit just decided to kill himself on that day.

Oct 25, 2017
As shitty as this would be if it's a prank. I hope it is one. Or I just hope he's found safe. Regardless if he's cried wolf and done stupid shit before. I don't want him to resort to ending it. I hope he's found.

KLoWn

Oct 27, 2017
Oh god fuck no...

Got me so fucking mad. You'd think this place would be better with these issues. But he's a youtuber and he did some stupid ass shit, so fuck him right?
That's what it amounts to. The weird disdain this place has for content creators as if they're also not real people is kind of disgusting.
Fuckin this. "BUt hE saId a BAd WoOOrd!!" - Era.

Hopefully this is just another of his stunts and he actually gets the help he needs when they find him.

Status
Not open for further replies.