• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dangerblade

Oct 25, 2017
TIL all my Facebook friends who (still, yes in 2019) tag eachother in this circle game thingy are racist as fuck

/s

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For fucks sake not everyone is an alt right white power person. What other proof is there that he is intentionally signaling racial intent? He's white?

A lot of you are real fucking gullible for letting them turn a children's game into a troll to get you all worked up. It ain't always that fucking serious.
Bate is British and working for an international touring company. Doing the Tucker Carlson version of this would legitimately be career suicide.

(and yes, Linda's in the admin, Saudi Arabia, Hogan, blah blah blah- there are limits to what you can get away with as a low level grunt.)

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017
this i a weird spin to try and get it to this MitM thing. as it's almost always a picture thing for this symbol and in groups. And it's no way accidental. So unless you're saying he's going to punch the camera person who also knows of this "game" it's just silly.
It's a hell of a lot weirder to spin this as a white supremacy thing. Especially considering that context is an ok hand sign with the palm facing the camera, and circle game is a circle formed with the thumb and index finger with the palm facing away from the target. They're not the same gesture

LetalisAmare

Oct 27, 2017
lol its just the circle games. Christ. I still play it with my brother and I'm pretty sure I'm not a racist nor a nazi.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Saw this racist brand at the grocery store the other day...
16a3ed7559c676986ee6c55cb1385a6b-brand_collage.png

Staff Post

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
This appears to just be an example of the circle game and not what the premise of the thread was created on and will not lead to a valuable discussion, therefore we have locked the thread for further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.