• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly, I'm kinda tired of shit like this. We need to stop making them harmless jokes. It's shit like this as to why we're here today

Hit me with that no fun allowed meme, but I'm over it.

thekonamicode

Oct 27, 2017
Instead of using their imagery to propagate cute jokes, remember these people are responsible for the deaths of who knows how many people and that Donald Trump, a racist, idolizes both of these murderous dictators.

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
har har har he's ORANGE CHEETO MUSSOLINI (haha get it!??)

or as some say DRUMPF

His name is DRUMPF lolol so funny

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, I'm kinda tired of shit like this. We need to stop making them harmless jokes. It's shit like this as to why we're here today

Tbh this type of meme-ish sort of humor doesn't really seem to work with dictators anyway. Humor has to be on point when dealing with targets as evil as these. Otherwise we get things like this which may have an intent to mock but instead have a layer of glorification just by proliferating their presence even more.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017

Yup. This stuff isn't funny anymore, and ceased to be a long time ago.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
I doubt any of us will be laughing when the Narcissist in Chief loses the election and knows he's got nothing left to lose and possible prison facing him during his final 2 months in office. He'll be thinking a lot about burning it all down, I feel. Scary when you think about him holding that football.