• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Bye Bye

Lots of mentions for this song lol

Man, this hits me right in the nostalgia. There is a new game coming from DONTNOD called, "Tell me why". And, I swear, every f00king time I see the title my mind reflexively starts to go through lyrics of "I want it that way".

I don't care if ppl think I am uncool, I still like listening to late 90s and early 00s pop-songs from the known boy bands as well as Aqua from time to time.

TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
Bye Bye

Man, this hits me right in the nostalgia. There is a new game coming from DONTNOD called, "Tell me why". And, I swear, every f00king time I see the title my mind reflexively starts to go through lyrics of "I want it that way".

I don't care if ppl think I am uncool, I still like listening to late 90s and early 00s pop-songs from the known boy bands as well as Aqua from time to time.
TELL ME WHYYYY
Ain't nothin but a mistake

Haha that song is still great. I still remember Barbie Girl and sometimes I'll randomly have boom boom boom I want you in my room we'll spend the night together our love will last forever come into my head.

Life is plastic, it's fantastic. You be you.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
It is funny the amount of people trying to play like they don't know the difference between *Nsync and Backstreet Boys.

I didn't at the time they were new. I only vaguely even recall the *Nsync recording of God Must Have Spent a Little More Time On You even existing. These bands solidified at an early age (I was like...7? 8?) that the radio and I were sworn enemies for life.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
TELL ME WHYYYY
Ain't nothin but a mistake

Haha that song is still great. I still remember Barbie Girl and sometimes I'll randomly have boom boom boom I want you in my room we'll spend the night together our love will last forever come into my head.

Life is plastic, it's fantastic. You be you.

OMG, I was thinking about Vengaboys too! Let's just say aside from the visuals which would have caused trouble if one my parents walked in on me back then, I never much paid attention the 'meaning' of lyrics of that song. Listening to it now though.... w000 boy! WOOO BOY!

And thank you, kindly.