• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
Screen-shot-2017-02-09-at-6.29.38-PM-768x446.jpg

You mean these aren't backstreet boys songs?

collige

Oct 31, 2017
I got really worried that Bye Bye Bye might've been a Backstreet Boys songs for a sec lol. I always confuse the two

Oct 27, 2017
Inland Empire
It's Gonna Be Me and Bye Bye Bye. But Backstreet's Boy's songs have aged more gracefully. When i think of boy bands their the first thought. Before it was the other way around.

kaputt

Oct 27, 2017
You're all I ever wanted
You're I ever needed...

(I believe the name of the song is I Want You Back, not sure anymore)

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Gone

youtu.be

*NSYNC - Gone (Official HD Video)

Watch the official music video for "Gone" - now available in HD!Listen to *NSYNC: https://NSYNC.lnk.to/listenYDSubscribe to the official *NSYNC YouTube chann...

Before that they were those lame assholes always on TRL and Teen Bop, who occasionally made a song I found catchy, begrudgingly. Then they dropped a classic.

pezzie

Oct 27, 2017

I know it's not really NSync but it's the first thing that comes to mind because I used to keep singing it to my sister, the NSync fan at the time.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
Pop

Same. I'm a huge mark for early 00s BT.

Absolutely.
That's where I first learned of BT. Went back and picked up Movement In Still Life, and I've been a fan ever since.
BT is just so incredibly talented and has insane musical range.
Imagine going from producing pop megahits to making unfathomably complex works like This Binary Universe and If The Stars Are Eternal So Are You And I

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018