• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SeroTyler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I can't get with "nubile," but this is fantastic, hell of a week between this, Charli, and XYZ.

WhiskeySailor

Oct 25, 2017
look what happened to the last site after they banned popera. took 2-3 months. that's all I'm saying!

tenor.gif

Megawarrior

Oct 25, 2017
I just listened to 'Devil' and it sounds like a song BoA Kwon would have done for her english album. I think I might have to check the rest of her music out.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
Had never heard of this person before, i lent a listen to the song "Daddy AF".

This gif encapsulate my feeling about it quite quaintly :
source.gif

That is all.
This is where I'm at. No idea who she is, and after listening to "Daddy AF", I'm good with never hearing anything else from her ever again

Gibson

Oct 29, 2017
To be honest the stuff in the OP is more obnoxious than the music itself.

I listened to a few and it's clearly tongue in cheek and 'mine' was actually pretty listenable.

Deleted member 925

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Slayyyter is literally Blackout/In the Zone Britney with a tablet of acid thrown in. It's phenomenal

I was just about to post this. This is the Blackout sequel everyone has been waiting for!!!

What's with the PopEra hate?

Legit question.

Is it a running joke or serious?

Homophobia. But Slayyyter ended it with this release.

I'm also not joking. The diet homophobia from posts on GAF and Era when it comes to the queer users who are into pop music is a travesty. Just because it doesn't fit within their narrow heteronormative ways they gotta bash it.

Last edited:

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
People will post 5-10 gifs in a row of some random ass video game in threads barely related to the subject, but heaven forbid someone from PopEra posts just one gif. The years of hypocrisy never fail to stun me.

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Don't pay your rent, but you got fancy things
High heels make you think you could step on me
You brag about it, where's your limousine?
I've seen you on the corner Uber-ing
Cha-ching, cha-ching, cha-ching, cha-ching, cha-ching
Don't got the stuff 'cause you're pretending
Fake bling up on your neck and on your rings
Not bothered while the girls are fighting

tumblr_pag3oqATbH1tqr9xvo2_400.gif

The Driver

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Was actually gonna search this up on Tuesday but I forgot.

Shit slaps, I mean granted we've had half of the album for like a year now but damnnnnnn some of these new songs fucking SMACK (Touch mah bodiiiiiii) and the old stuff is legendary. Alone was my intro to her and I've been in for anything she does since.

I hope she does a decent tour but I think unless this blows up outside of pop circles she'll probably just stay on the coasts and her hometown till S2.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
this album is hilarious. the clipse sample is great

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
Well to the credit of this thread, I tried listening to Slayyyter and it just isn't clicking. However, I'm just hearing Dorian Electra for the first time and I feel like I wasted my summer bopping to anything else.

NNN

Nov 1, 2017
This is utter and pure garbage. PC music gays need to get it together and stop scrapping for any garbage pop music out there

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
well that was completely fine.

I hope she enjoys whatever this brings her for however long it lasts.

I got weird Gabbo vibes from all of this.