• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

bishopp135

Oct 29, 2017
hypebeast.com

Frank Ocean's Luxury Brand Homer Has Debuted a $25,000 USD Bejeweled Cock Ring

Bringing the kink to his latest collection.

Things are heating up with Frank Ocean's latest drop for his luxury brand Homer.

Highlighting his newest collection, Homer has announced the XXL H-Bone Ring. The blinged-out accessory is an 18-karat yellow gold cock ring that is currently retailing for $25,000 USD. Additional detailing includes the diamond-encrusted Homer "H" motifs. There are other various styles of the cock rings that are available on the official Homer website, falling between $1,364 USD and $5,695 USD, a lower price range for those who still want to add a bit of spice to their sex life but do not want to shell out a quarter of a $100K USD.

te1GHGr.png

Deleted member 3038

Oct 25, 2017
Certainly an interesting fashion statement to make

rude

Oct 25, 2017
He's been unlikeable since he threw the pRep party and started thinking he could actually sing.

Mar 11, 2020
uh, as someone who uses cock rings, that looks INCREDIBLY painful to actually use unless the point is to just wear it soft???

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
That's going be a hard conversation when you have to take it to the jeweler to have it fitted.

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
Imagine having so much money, refusing to give any away; and needing some sort of money sink so it's not just stagnating in your bank account.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
...the sharp corners and how sturdy the thing will inevitably be I can't imagine a scenario where that doesn't hurt to use.

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
Imagine trying to pretend you're into it and not laugh when the briefs come down. Like motherfucker we ate at Applebee's but your dick got means? Amazing.

What is with the hard edges, godamn.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
actually i would have expected this stuff to be a lot more common, that is, penis jewelry

milkyway

One Winged Slayer
May 17, 2018
So what does a cock ring do exactly, or is it just bling? And do I want to ask this question?

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
You can go ahead and pull your draws back up, sir.

My likely reaction to seeing that in the wild.