• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Harvey Weinstein was charged with four felony counts of sexual assault in Los Angeles County on Monday, the same day jury selection began in the Hollywood mogul's New York trial.
The Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office charged Weinstein with raping one woman and sexually assaulting another. Weinstein is accused of forcible rape, forcible oral copulation, sexual penetration by use of force, and sexual battery by use of restraint.
The charges stem from two alleged incidents in February 2013.
"We believe the evidence will show that the defendant used his power and influence to gain access to his victims and then commit violent crimes against them," District Attorney Jackie Lacey said in a statement Monday.
In one incident, Weinstein allegedly went to a hotel and raped a woman after pushing his way into her room. The second alleged assault took place the next evening in a hotel in Beverly Hills. Neither woman was publicly identified by prosecutors.

softtack

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is all a bit of a joke in terms of justice as Weinstein's insurance company will be paying out any multi million dollar settlement.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Was he actually using the walker again after he was shown without it when you know........not at trial.
I was all ready to come in here an WELL ACHKSUALLY the shit out of this post going on about how use of walkers is not a 100% of the time kind of thing for many people but then I realized I don't actually give a flying fuck about Harvey Weinstein save for how far they bury this shitsack under the jail.