• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
The fuck? For real?

I had no idea lol. That's kinda cool

He is member here I think, he threw your post up, leads with a NPD tease and then goes back to NPD at 12:33

tumblr_pkokf4odN81strhqa_1280.jpg

Acevil

Oct 30, 2017
I think nothing short of a perma ban is required

Send a message to all the other pHonY InsIderZ

My only pet peeve is I wish they would quote the actual quote, instead of part of it that suits the conversation. Like you could be wrong, but nothing is worse than someone being labeled as wrong when taking things out of context for some purpose.

Edit: Oh it was already discussed in the previous page. Goes to show I should read the whole thread sometimes.

Alandring

Banned
Feb 2, 2018
Switzerland
The highest Nov on record is around 2m. You think there would be room for Sony to sell well beyond 2.4m units in Nov?

I honestly don't see that being realistic.
I never said Sony would have sell 1 more million in the US in November alone. But I think that, with good deals and bundle, Sony could have shipped more than 10M units worldwide during this quarter.

Oct 27, 2017
While it should be slightly down year on year in USA and Japan, PS4 sold more units in 2018 than 2017 in the UK (over one million). Interesting to know for the overall Sony results. I wonder how things went down in Europe where there was real promotions on both PS4 and PS4 Pro for December.

NicknameMy

Banned
Mar 14, 2018
Oh my god, Benji's predictions are spreading to other forums where I am a part of and there he is called a Nintendo fanboy that doesn't know anything and people should wait until the real numbers come out so that fanboy gets destroyed.

What a world we live in...

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god, Benji's predictions are spreading to other forums where I am a part of and there he is called a Nintendo fanboy that doesn't know anything and people should wait until the real numbers come out so that fanboy gets destroyed.

The most ironic thing about that is own a whopping 4 Switch games and zero other Nintendo consoles

Meanwhile I have over 40 Platinum trophies on my PS4 lol

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The real answers we need is which games did you plat?

Lots. Off the top of my head here's a few

Persona 5
God of War 2018
Infamous Second Son and Last Light
Far Cry 4 and Primal
Final Fantasy XV
Life is Strange and LiS Before the Storm
Horizon Zero Dawn
DOOM
Wolfenstein the Old Blood
A couple Telltale Gamea
Assassins Creed Syndicate
Dragon Age Inquisition
Witcher 3

And lots more

Lexxism

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto

Oh, wow. I wonder how many crows will be serve in a few weeks.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't take you for a trophy hunter :)

Yeah I'm a legit gaming addict. I also have over 100,000 Ganerscore on Xbox lol

you should buy more games for that sweet thing though :\

I plan on it. I bought a Switch when it first released and played MK8, Zelda BoTW, and Mario Odyssey. After that I kinda bored with it and sold it. Then this year i re purchased one on Black Friday and now I own

MK8
Xenoblade 2
Super Smash Ultimate
Let's Go Pikachu

Wander_

Banned
Feb 26, 2018

I plan on it. I bought a Switch when it first released and played MK8, Zelda BoTW, and Mario Odyssey. After that I kinda bored with it and sold it. Then this year i re purchased one on Black Friday and now I own

MK8
Xenoblade 2
Super Smash Ultimate
Let's Go Pikachu

oh, Xenoblade 2! I loved that game, hope you'll enjoy it as much as me

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017

MK8
Xenoblade 2
Super Smash Ultimate
Let's Go Pikachu
A Sony Pony

An Xbot

And a Nintendo Shill

What a combo!