• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
I am admittedly surprised that switch is up year over year.

Do think a slightly more aggressive play my work out better in the long run but I guess they're content making more profit in the short term right now.

Guess they can react after seeing what Sony and Ms have planned
But their release schedule is really agressive for the second half of the CY.

I mean they pretty much achieved record sales numbers for this gen with only two halves hitter that were released late in the FY.

Bundles and promotions during the releases of big hitters are a given, that's how Nintendo's always operated. Add in the cheaper rumored revision - I don't think there is alit missing at this point.

Deleted member 2785

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So what is your thought on the diskless Xbox One with a lower entry price?

Great for margins... but if it is line priced at a similar level to One S then what's the point. Most interested to see if it gets distribution at retail. B&M is selling an absolute metric ishton of digital value game cards so they should embrace it for console, acc and game card sales but who knows. These things aren't always rational.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
With the new Switch revision rumors - i wonder what sales level Switch could hit this year if the cheaper portable version is around 200 bucks. Would be massive for the plattform especially for the Holiday season with AC and Pokemon.

Enhanced Switch is also in line with the expectations - as said before Nintendo isnt interested to charge people less than 300 bucks for the best Switch version available at any moment, they want their customers to get used to that price point as the base for their further Switch expansions.

Sky is the limit, If Nintendo plays their cards right this year.

Tetra-Grammaton-Cleric

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
No sympathy for Crackdown 3 at all. Not a terrible game but one that profoundly underwhelmed after a very long wait.

There's still potential in the IP but as others have stated, CD3 probably killed it off entirely.