• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What team are you on?

• Team Vertical

Votes: 746 54.7%
  • Team Horizontal

Votes: 618 45.3%

• Total voters

EJS

The Fallen - Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
A lot of great showcases today in video. I am typically a horizontal guy but I think I am going vertical for the first time! What say you?

Dan-o

Oct 25, 2017
I... Really don't like the way it looks both ways, but I'm 100% vertical for the first time ever, out of necessity. This chonky boy is too wide for my horizontal shelf.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vertical. I have no room to put it horizontal anyways.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting the disk version, so horizontal.

I think the digital looks better vertical though.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
I'm getting the disc version and vertical is the way to go for me. The disc drive honestly looks like kind of a hassle to deal with if you're going horizontal, it kind of just vanishes.

Neuromancer

Oct 27, 2017
Baltimore
I usually put my consoles horizontally but it doesn't seem right in this case. Fortunately I have a big open area in the middle of my entertainment center so it'll work perfectly.

BraXzy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Based on the current space I've got... I'm hoping I can stand it vertically at the edge of my TV cabinet on top, without it obscuring the TV.

May 24, 2019
X8E4rIe.jpg

trajon

Dec 5, 2017
I mean I think it looks significantly better vertical, but due to my tv stand/setup, it's definitely going horizontal

Prime2

Oct 25, 2017
Vertical hidden away unless I can replace the wings on it for black or a Spiderman one.

Aswitch

Nov 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Since I have no ideal space for it to be vertical (which i'm reserving for my Series X). Team Horizontal. I think it looks pretty good horizontal as well.

Very surprised by the survey results. Totally thought literally everyone would be vertical.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
Vertical mainly because it works in my set up. I wouldn't be opposed it sideways. In fact before I liked the vertical I thought the horizontal looked pretty well, but both have grown on me and I think they look pretty okay.

Zaied

Oct 27, 2017
I already have the space cleared for it to sit horizontally on my new stand. I could place it vertically behind my TV if I wanted, but I don't have any reason to right now.

DealWithIt

Oct 28, 2017
I voted vertical based on the idea that thermal performance will be better that way. I prefer the look of horizontal.