• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Who did you support?

• Team Tyrion

Votes: 108 11.5%
  • Team Dany

Votes: 115 12.2%
  • Team Jon

Votes: 253 26.9%
  • Team Arya

Votes: 131 13.9%
  • Team Bran

Votes: 22 2.3%
  • Team Davos

Votes: 160 17.0%
  • Team Night King

Votes: 153 16.2%

• Total voters

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was team Dany all the way. Such a flawed and tragic ending to a character that was a beacon of hope for women and men around the world.

Edit: maximum amount of poll options have been reached. Sorry team Sansa etc.

Last edited:

Aureon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Team Varys\Davos.

I was team Dany all the way. Such a flawed and tragic ending to a character that was a beacon of hope for women and men around the world.

To be honest, the point of that narrative was supposed to have the viewer look back on their support for a would-be genocidal tyrant and say "Oh fuck, how did i fall for that?"

Too bad they rushed the ending so bad all we got is whiplash.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Team? As in who would you want to have taken the throne? Or just overall that you wanted the character to do well?

If it's the latter, it's Tyrion. He would never get the iron throne but I still rooted for him.

R0987

Avenger
Jan 20, 2018
Where is team night king? The only one who could have saved us from this mess of a season.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
My beloved Onion Knight had the ending he deserved. Survived all those fights without actually doing shit, he's nice to kids and has a job that will set him up for life, even corrects someone's grammar! I just love Ser Davos so goddamn much.

SpokkX

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Yeah a beacon that kills anyone who doesnt agree with you or follows your commands - yes this happened waaay before the last season

Merv

Oct 27, 2017
Weird thread. What is meant by team? Wouldn't Bran, Jon and Arya all be on the same team?

Put me down as Team Stark.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Was on Team Tyrion for most of the series, but he made too many stupid decisions towards the end.

Go Team Davos.

OP
OP
Anubis

Anubis

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I apologize guys, the maximum amount of options have been reached. Wish I could add others like Sansa etc.

Deleted member 12224

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I never understood this team thing like the show was a damn sport, but I would have enjoyed the White Walkers killing everyone because that's frankly what most deserved.

OP
OP
Anubis

Anubis

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah a beacon that kills anyone who doesnt agree with you or follows your commands - yes this happened waaay before the last season
That's on D&D. How her character abruptly turn doesn't erase the fact that she was level headed for most of the seasons.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
I was #TeamJon

But after Sansa saw right through Dany I thought about taking my talents to #TeamSansa

Edit: Actually I think I was #TeamNightKing

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
No one really, was honestly hoping for an ending where Dany becomes a mad queen (but with actually development), controls the throne, drives away the Starks who form an independent Winterfell, and essentially shows that the wheel cannot be broken by participating in the system, the power of the throne too corruptable as monarchal absolutism is a terrible way to govern. So basically, after everything that happened, nothing really changes. There would also be some loose ends, like Dany potentially ordering Jon's death or Arya setting out to kill Dany. Either that or no one wins and everyone becomes independent.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
The huge nerd who yelled out "Storm Bringer" when Joffrey asked what the name of his sword should be