• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Boondocks

Nov 30, 2020
NE Georgia USA
My daughter told about this, it is a great look.

"Inauguration Day gave us plenty of fashion to fawn over, like a collection of fab coats and more jewel tones than you'd find in a treasure chest, but, at the end of the day, it was Ashley Biden's fitted Ralph Lauren tux that won me over most. It's no surprise the first daughter chose such a chic look, given her history as a designer.

Ashley paired her classic, sleek suit and slightly unbuttoned white top with a loosened bow tie."
www.popsugar.com

Now That All Is Said and Done, I Think We're Ready to Talk About Ashley Biden in a Tux

Ashley Biden wore a chic fitted tuxedo for her father Joe Biden's inauguration celebration on Jan. 20.

ashley-biden-inauguration-tuxedo.jpg

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
The biden family actually looks like they talk to each other and not through lawyers

Lost Lemurian

Nov 30, 2019
Would you look at that! A "normal" first family! Remember that?
Apparently she's an incredibly well-respected social worker, as well as being a fashion designer. And she's publicly confirmed that she will have no place in the administration.

This should be baseline political integrity. I cannot believe what the GOP was willing to accept from Trump and his clan of morons.

Stat

Oct 25, 2017
My god. Shows you how fantastic a tailored suit looks like. She looks great.

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
As much as I hate all of this tabloid style coverage of politicians, and how it will likely skyrocket due to Biden being in office, I really do hope this trend takes off.

Love me some women in tuxedos. O__O

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A whole article about this tuxedo, and they couldn't provide a decent front-on closeup photo of her in it?

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
She runs a fashion line actually, so expect a lot of Republican concerns about her influence over Biden...suddenly, conflict of interest is going to be soo important for conservatives and Fox News.

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
this thread was a pleasant surprise. I thought this was going to be some writer whining about how a woman wear a tux.

looks great btw.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
T61dtMf.jpg

Suit + heels is a killer look

The intentionally loosened bow tie is an interesting idea.

crienne

Oct 25, 2017
Fantastic look for sure. Also living for the pink flowery dress + nike combination one of them is wearing. Not sure who that is, but I love her.

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
I'm more of a Jordan's with a dress type of guy. Definitely liking that energy.

Hogger

Nov 18, 2017
Oof those Nikes with the dress. What in the world. You do you girl but that is rough.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
the women in my family were talking a lot about how great ella emhoff's coat / general look was.

Vz6VNJ6.jpg