• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Two kids are beating the fuck out of each other to open the second show and ir rules

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Dont worry we'll give you your money next time

Just bring hulk hogan ric flair and yokozuna

Oct 25, 2017
If it was just a mechanical issue it wouldn't have taken over a day to get them a different flight.

and over a day to put out a PR

people keep equating this to normal air travel and forget this is a multi million dollar company needing to plan a logistic night,are. There so many layers and procedure to these kind of things that there is no way talent was in the dark this much

Sinatar

Oct 25, 2017
Hey Vince ol buddy, can you come do propaganda shows for my tyrannical regime, we could use the PR boost.

Pay? Hey, I'll owe you one pal!

Henry Hank

Jul 25, 2019
So a month into the new brand split, and we already have a prominent wrestler jumping brands, and an invasion angle.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017

Sammy Guevara goin' viral now

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
EIPtgBVWsAAAJ0S.jpg:small

EIKBnlTWoAMnMab.jpg:small

EITQJlJXkAEyyYR.jpg:small

EIJAWorWoAAJOzw.jpg:small

EIXprbKXkAAjWRr.jpg:small

EIYS1KEWkAEAPFu.jpg:small

EIZSniHWsAAyM44.jpg:small

EID2wfeXYAAKW98.jpg:small

EIX3bhOX0A0W7fV.jpg:small

EIYgmR2XsAAO_DZ.jpg:small

EIJpk0tWkAEHCPp.jpg:small

EHvGxq1WkAALkZo.jpg:small

Kuroyume

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is like if shit went down in New Japan and JR reported what some of the Americans told him. Very credible source but its hard to trust anyone whose been wrestling for decades. Especially when they're talking about the competition.

It's not like that at all. Hugo's credibility in this case far outweighs JR's credibility in that hypothetical scenario. JR was employed by AXS and not NJPW. He did that for like 1 and a half to 2 years. And I doubt he had much interactions with the talent since he was mostly in the US recording audio.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Priscilla Kelly vs awful Babyface Dust. Probably run her vs Stat tomorrow, ugh

PK fuckin rules though

LMAO Dust lost via roll up thank you Priscilla queen

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017

I don't think they officially announced that or did they? I thought it was Fite leaking shit ahead of the actual announcement again. In that case there'd be no reason for an explanation as it was never meant to be announced. Also Trent vs Pac may mean OC in his corner so I wont complain and it'd avoid another loss for CIMA.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
KImber Lee and Saraya Knight just beat the fuck out of each other that was great

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
Shotzi tried to shake her hand, she said " I'm not here to shake hands. I'm here to wrestle"

Should've thrown my chair
not here to make friends sounds like villain behaviour to me
I think she's lost most of her buzz but she's been getting help and she looks great tonight honestly. In much better shape
That's good to hear, I really started enjoying her before she went to WWE (and even in the MYC) and got quite behind her when I thought she was getting the short end of the stick for her look before the uhh meltdowns and teagan stuff. Glad to hear she's back on her feet