• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which game are you most excited for?

• The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2

Votes: 763 37.8%
  • Starfield

Votes: 643 31.9%
  • God of War Ragnarok

Votes: 610 30.3%

• Total voters

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
Breath of the Wild 2 is rumoured for November 2022, Starfield is confirmed to be November 11th, 2022, and we don't have any release date for God of War, but it's clear that it's not releasing in the first half of 2022.

Three big exclusives for Switch, Xbox Series X, and PS5. Which one are you most excited about? Which one do you think will be the most surprising title?

WjFAAiBHETanwEwwkcxiti-768-80.jpg

capsule_616x353.jpg

God-of-War-Ragnarok-all-you-need-to-know-large.jpg

Last edited:

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
This was hard as my most anticipated are by far starfield and god of war, but I put down starfield because it's so new

gabegabe

Jul 5, 2018
Brazil
Of course people are gonna be more excited for a sequel than a new IP, but I'm very curious to see what Bethesda will do with Starfield. I really don't want it to be Just Another Open World RPG In Space, I hope it has it's own stuff to differentiate it from TES and Fallout.

Oct 25, 2017
There's basically a zero percent chance of all three of these managing to make November 2022. Hell, I'd say that there's a 30% chance that none of them get released in that month, as any announced date 11 months out is... soft.

The odds of them all launching in March 2023 is probably greater than the odds of them all launching November 2022.

kimbo99

Feb 21, 2021
All 3. Hopefully I have a ps5 by then. I already have an OLED and gamepass. But if I can't get a PS5, I'll just settle for the PS4 version.

Doctor_Thomas

Oct 27, 2017
Of course people are gonna be more excited for a sequel than a new IP, but I'm very curious to see what Bethesda will do with Starfield. I really don't want it to be Just Another Open World RPG In Space, I hope it has it's own stuff to differentiate it from TES and Fallout.
I honestly can't imagine it being anything other than TES/Fallout in Space. It's a formula that works for them.

Mukrab

Apr 19, 2020
Dont care for any of them. But having to vote i'd say starfield because since it's "free" i guess i'll vheck it out.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Starfield > BOTW2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GoW Ragnarok.

Sold my Switch last year, but I'll grab a copy of BOTW2 as soon as it's up & running on emulators @ 4K/60.

I'll wait for GoW2 to hit $20-25 or less like I should've done with the first game. No rush at all to play it.

Last edited:

dskzero

Oct 30, 2019
Maybe Starfield, but none really excite me all that much. I just like Science Fiction.

Xterrian

Apr 20, 2018
I hope they all release on the same day for true chaos.
The amount of toxicity and console-warring that'd take place would break the internet. Both in the weeks leading up to it and for months afterwards.

Which the chaotic side of me wants to see. Luckily it has a near 0% chance of happening.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
I'm most excited for Starfield because it's new. I already know about what I'll be getting with the other 2 and I already know I'm probably going to like them. But a big new Bethesda IP with MS backing, really excited to see what we get. Love the idea of travelling through space too in a big RPG.

cyress8

Avenger
Starfield with BotW2 taking up a close 2nd spot.
Actually going to buy a Switch for BotW since the other system seller, Metroid Prime 4, is not releasing soon.

Never really enjoyed the old GoW games and still waiting on the PC release to see if I can get into the reboot of the series.

Gavalanche

Prophet of Regret
Oct 21, 2021
The amount of toxicity and console-warring that'd take place would break the internet. Both in the weeks leading up to it and for months afterwards.

Which the chaotic side of me wants to see. Luckily it has a near 0% chance of happening.

Yes, the shit stirrer part of me would love that. It was already bad enough with BoTW and Horizon. Can you imagine all those three together? Can you imagine the review threads for each one? The comparison threads afterwards? It will be both the worst and best thing ever on Era, the meme potential would be astronomical.

Anywya I have no idea which of BotW or GoW I would start first! Would be a very hard decision.

Mocha Joe

Jun 2, 2021
Starfield would be the only day one purchase I make.

Going to wait for God of War Ragnarok to get a PC port even if it takes years to happen.

BOTW2 will be a wait until it goes on sale, I was not the biggest fan of the first one.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Have we even seen ANYTHING from BotW2 from the initial announcement? I want to play it and all but I don't think that's hitting next year.

slider

Nov 10, 2020
I know I'm a heathen but I couldn't get into BOTW. I think it was too daunting cos of the scale. Think I got sort of stuck fairly early on and (expecting someone to correct me) the traversal felt like a bit of a chore at the time.

So I went for Ragnarok. Starfield feels more like my area thematically but gameplay wise GoW is a better fit.

DontHateTheBacon

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
It would be really awesome for every console to have a major release to dive into over the holidays. I hope they all make it out on time and in great quality!

I think if I had a play order, it would be BOTW2 then GOW then Starfield, but who knows if I'll even find a damn Series X by then.

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Call me crazy, but none of them will release in 2022.

There's basically a zero percent chance of all three of these managing to make November 2022. Hell, I'd say that there's a 30% chance that none of them get released in that month, as any announced date 11 months out is... soft.

The odds of them all launching in March 2023 is probably greater than the odds of them all launching November 2022.

All three will be 2023

BotW2 tho

Why do people not think Starfield will hit its release date?

Skyrim hit its date a year out and Todd said they like the 11-11 Date, so I'd say it's gonna hit that date.

Izanagi89

Oct 27, 2017
Don't know much about Starfield to really be excited for and I'm scared to get excited for BOTW2 so GoW by default.