• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Y'all know this isn't going to stop with 2021 right?

People are going to be showing us their asses more and more forever.

Dolce

Oct 25, 2017
Might be a case of the telephone game. Such conspiracies being spread among Japanese twitter or in person. It works the same as it does in any other place in the world, where people spread such things and others do not know and in turn spread it themselves.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
Eg8NH7UU0AEmans.jpg

Imran

Oct 24, 2017
Yeah, she's very, uh, QAnon-y and has been for a while.

It's been disappointing to watch.

Beth Cyra

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Darn it all.

I fucking love her work and want to believe I'm just not seeing the full picture here.

blonded

Oct 30, 2017
Is she one of those right wing Japanese people who are hardcore Trump supporters because they really hate China?

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I live in a giant bucket.
Just checked out her Facebook and she's not only anti-mask but willingly shared the whole "Obama/Biden Killed Seal Team 6" conspiracy.

Yeah, this ain't something "lost in translation" -- she's legit bonkers.

mntorankusu

Nov 13, 2017
Just checked out her Facebook and she's not only anti-mask but willingly shared the whole "Obama/Biden Killed Seal Team 6" conspiracy.

Yeah, this ain't something "lost in translation" -- she's legit bonkers.
I was going to mention that I've talked to Japanese people who don't have a clear perspective on what's going on in the US and I had to explain to them that a lot of what they're seeing on the internet is misinformation (or propaganda), but it does seem like she's actually in pretty deep. That's a shame.

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I was going to mention that I've talked to Japanese people who don't have a clear perspective on what's going on in the US and I had to explain to them that a lot of what they're seeing on the internet is misinformation (or propaganda), but it does seem like she's actually in pretty deep. That's a shame.

Yeah, I'm well aware of, say, the difficulty in translating Trump's babble in other languages, but it's looking like this ain't the case here.

Oct 25, 2017
it's much more than "posted some theories on her facebook page", her blog has her own words about how obama siphoned money through foreign banks and how under biden the world population will be cut by a half billion and humanity will live like slaves

she was my favorite composer so, uh, this one really sucks!

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
it's much more than "posted some theories on her facebook page", her blog has her own words about how obama siphoned money through foreign banks and how under biden the world population will be cut by a half billion and humanity will live like slaves

she was my favorite composer so, uh, this one really sucks!

Woooooooooooooooow

Erm, my condolences to her fans.

Takuhi

Oct 27, 2017
Clear your calendar, Ippo Yamada. You're doing the whole Bloodstained 2 soundtrack!

Imagine spreading corrosive conspiracy theories about the country you owe your career to! That is beyond insane.

Seafoam Gaming

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
god fucking damn it. Please don't tell me Namiki (CV Adventure REBIRTH composer) is in the same boat, that person made the best CV OST of them all. :( SOTN's OST was so good too.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
I literally don't know how this happens in other countries. It's bad enough it happens here in America but at least people here have skin in the game.

Other countries have ultra right-wing groups that are full of conspiracy theories as well. I remember years ago when a popular JRock band that I liked named Garnet Crow disbanded out of nowhere. Then about two years later the keyboardist of the group popped up at an anti-LGBT and immigration rally where she was the spokeswoman for a far-right group. Suddenly the disbandment all made sense.

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh, what a shame. Jeremy Soule turns out to be a piece of garbage, then we learn about David Wise may be supporting garbage people, now Yamane :( Uematsu better stay pure, pleasee.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I had no idea that Qanon had spread outside of the Anglosphere. That's not something I wanted to learn.

Alexhex

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Fuck. Well. I hope the the bloodstained team chooses not to work with her going forward depending on what they're doing next

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I hope this is just a case of someone not paying close attention to American affairs being tricked by dumb conspiracies, but I don't trust anyone at this point.