• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Nine confirmed cases in my county here in Georgia.

Friend of the family has been seriously sick for over a month, got herself tested a few days ago and waiting on the results. Rooting for her, she's always been there for us when we needed her.

Untzillatx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Basque Country

If the 2008 crisis demonstrated something - and it is happening again as we speak - is that there is no such thing as solidarity in the EU in times of need. While people in the south either become poor or die, the rich northerners will still find time to be smug about it, just look at the Dutch government.

The EU is super cool and whatnot when everything works fine. The second people are at need, it's basically everyone for themselves.

The Netherlands does not want Eurobonds because we don't have a fiscal union. But they don't want a fiscal union either because they use their lax fiscal laws as a comparative advantage. All that while looking down on us 'lazy southerners'.

/rant

Nov 13, 2017
So I'm guessing the reason Trump hasn't used the production act is because his team was secretly trying to get a deal with GM to do the entire order, but now it fell through? I don't know how to translate his tweets.

Mercurial

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Trump's imbecility is embarrassing but I really don't mind him going after them publicly. It shouldn't have been voluntary in the first place; the entire point of the DPA is precisely for the circumstances we're in now. He should've forced this weeks ago.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
New York State: 7,337 new cases and 134 new deaths
RE8rXK9.png

bPskCpx.png

Expected to continue to increase

Sep 14, 2019
It's not even the best one

I thought he said we wouldn't need so many ventilators?

Anyway, any news on those tests that can check if you already had the virus? I had the flu last month after going to the hospital for something else, and wonder if I already had it. If I did, I can tell my parents to stop going to the grocery store and I'll take care of everything.