• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
nasty language that you propagated!?

i thought yesterday was bad but this is the worst presser yet. my anxiety is through the roof right now. this is the president of the united states, it cannot be ignored

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
He doesn't actually care about the economy, he cares about getting re-elected. New York prosecutors are coming for his ass the second he leaves office, and he knows it. If the economy is in the toilet, he won't get re-elected. He's willing to kill hundreds of thousands if not millions of people to stay out of prison.

ash32121

Oct 27, 2017
He doesn't actually care about the economy, he cares about getting re-elected. New York prosecutors are coming for his ass the second he leaves office, and he knows it. If the economy is in the toilet, he won't get re-elected. He's willing to kill hundreds of thousands if not millions of people to stay out of prison.
The funny thing, this dumb fuck doesn't understand the stock and the economy will tank even harder if he actually passed a "reopen" bill.

A lot of wall street are not as dumb as he is.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
Asked how he responds to falsehoods from the President during press conferences, Fauci said, "I can't jump in front of the microphone and push him down," according to the interview.

"OK, he said it. Let's try and get it corrected for the next time," Fauci said.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/03/23/politics/fauci-trump-science-interview/index.html

This is definitely why we haven't seen him, and probably won't see him in front of the cameras again.

Lyrick

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ask the question he doesn't want to answer:

If you pursue with the easing of restrictions with your current weeks long timeline what is the estimated loss of human life?

CoolOff

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Never thought you would have a respiratory disease hit at the same time as the flu? SARS & MERS says hi.

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
Ask the question he doesn't want to answer:

If you pursue with the easing of restrictions with your current weeks long timeline what is the estimated loss of human life?

He doesn't give a flying fuck. He doesn't care about the people sick and dying. All he wants is the economy to bounce back so he can go on and on about how great America is and get re-elected.

Omega.X

Oct 28, 2017
The state lockdown means nothing where I live. 90% of the businesses are deeming themselves "essential" and continuing as usual.

Oct 27, 2017
This raises a point that most people are failing to grasp. How long can the country sustain without people working. Ideally everyone staying at home is great but when does that stop working. A month, two months. Some systems starts failing then others due and the result is worse than the virus due to the infastructure not being able to sustain basic items.

Katarn343

Jan 22, 2018
México - United States

As a Public Health major, it's sad how commonly self-medication failures happen. It's one of the first things you learn in prevention. People just can't self-medicate and hope for miracle cures, more often than not they end up killing themselves. I can only feel sorry for them, I know this came from a place of desperation. :( Fuck Trump, though, for enticing this behavior.