• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
I love how he's bragging about spending billions running for president when people are losing their only source of income.

Naru

May 11, 2019
Man, I have a "preliminary talk" in a clinic on Wednesday that would take half the day doing talks and some tests etc. It's to find out if this would be something for a longer treatment for some psychosomatic problems I have. It's in a hospital and I would have contact to at least three or four doctors and multiple other people inside this facility. It scares the shit out of me since I work from home and can isolate myself without problems, even before this whole mess and of course NOW I have this stupid appointment and of course I HAD to confirm this appointment 2 weeks earlier but back then no one knew what's going to happen. I waited 2 months for this appointment but it's nothing that can not wait another few months. Strangely enough everyone I talked to still expects me to go... even now.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
I think he will win reelection. During crisis it is easier to deceive and fear mongering people.

Noodle

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
At this point, all it would garner is a "You're a nasty reporter/Fake News" response. I don't know whether one more on the already huge pile makes much of a difference.

But that isn't how journalism is meant to work. You don't stop asking questions just because you know your interview subject will lie. There's a duty to persist and keep the issue in the public consciousness.

H3llR8iser

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Trump - "Cost me a billion dollars to become President of America"

So he just admitted he use billions of dollar to bought all the votes to become the Pres.....

Snake Eater

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A president talking about being sued by everyone during a pandemic presser

DeaconBlues

Nov 28, 2019
Trump only realized when he came in that aid went to humanitarian concerns like combating malaria. He can't say no!

How long has this presser been? Fucking Satantango length up in here

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
"I'm the wartime president!"

dude more like "word salad President!"

over/under on when he starts pinning medals on his wartime president chest.
A "wartime president" would have triggered the DPA, used every resource available and then some to deal with this. He's still the same narcissistic moron, concerned with "ratings," and who says bad things about him, and what numbers make him look bad.

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I think he's gonna lose the election, his reactions look like he's starting to realize that as desperation sinks in

ZSaberLink

Oct 26, 2017
FYI, some slightly better news: "3M says Half a million N95 masks are on their way to New York and Seattle"
Washington Post said:
Half a million N95 masks are on their way to New York and Seattle, manufacturer says

A large manufacturer of N95 masks for medical workers said it is shipping half a million to New York and Seattle, with arrivals starting Monday.

3M said it is ready to rush additional shipments across the country and will almost double production of the masks over the next year, to an annual rate of 2 billion worldwide. That increase is bigger than the 30 percent boost the company announced Friday.

A 3M factory in South Dakota is producing 35 million N95 masks a month, 90 percent of which the company is selling for health-care workers after a change in law last week eliminated the threat of lawsuits from such sales.

The other 10 percent will go to industrial workers who are "also critical in this pandemic," in sectors including energy, food and pharmaceuticals, 3M Chairman and CEO Mike Roman said in a statement Sunday.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
313 cases in Panama today. 68 new. Government is considering total lockdown.

Deleted member 1476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Founder of a political risk consultancy called Eurasia Group.

Thank fuck someone is noticing this.

Btw the chief judge of São Paulo's 2nd Instance Court just overruled a decision to block turists going to beaches here, letting them go free for now.

Fucking shitshow.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
57401b353fc33fb31039a8f0169414103d91f0f2.jpg

As seen today in Tacoma

Kikujiro

Oct 27, 2017
I don't get why all countries don't go into full lockdown asap

Why go through considering it first when you know you'll get to that point?????????

Every single time, nobody learned anything from Italy. Humans are just stupid, we can only tell something is truly dangerous when it's too late.

I'm sorry USA, I can't believe you have a moron as a president during a fucking pandemic, the worst person at the worst moment.