• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

iyox

Oct 25, 2017
His behavior has to be indicative of just F'd we are. Also, did Xi call him up and slap him around? Amazing the change on that portion.

Min

Oct 25, 2017
My tax cuts were amazing. I can't believe they used my tax break to buy back stock it did nothing. Greatest economy ever. Artificially created.... contradiction every sentence.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
When asked about the insider trading, trump says all senators involved are "honorable" but says he's doesn't know much except that Dianne Feinstein is involved LMAO

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
no shes just a true american who values her freedom!
She's Canadian. The US has enough dumbasses. Canada can claim this one.
thenarwhal.ca

Evangeline Lilly: I am Canadian. What are You? | The Narwhal

This is a guest post by Evangeline Lilly, Canadian actress. For those of you who don’t know me, I am a Canadian actress who has been living abroad in Hawaii for the past ten years. I have been involved in such well-known projects as the television series “Lost”, the indie hit “The Hurt Locker”...

iyox

Oct 25, 2017
When asked about the insider trading, trump says all senators involved are "honorable" but says he's doesn't know much except that Dianne Feinstein is involved LMAO

He reprimanded a reporter for mentioning the republican names, and leaving out the only name he mentioned, democrat Feinstein. This is ridiculous. We will find out he probably is profiting off of this as well.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
3500 new cases in germany...
Thanks for the info, but in general: can we stop with these random numbers? How many total? How much increase compared to previous days? How many tested? How many deaths in comparison?

Just a singular random number (where the context that Germany is among the countries that is testing the most is very important) without context can result in bad things.

tedtropy

Nov 14, 2017
Dr. Fauci literally face-palmed when he referred to it as the "deep state department"...

I5cstGf.jpg

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
Oh my God Georgia just hit 420 cases today. We're going to have more than California soon.

Eh it's starting to spike here in Cali. I think we're up to almost 1100.

projects.sfchronicle.com

Coronavirus Map: Tracking COVID-19 cases across the Bay Area and California

Track the spread of COVID-19 cases in the Bay Area and California and get live updates with The San Francisco Chronicle's exclusive map, the only comprehensive coronavirus case tracker for the region.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
How the fuck can anyone think that he's doing a good job... Much less a plurality of Americans!

What the fuck is going on?

Psychotext

Oct 30, 2017
So yeah, the US's predominant expert on infectious diseases wiped his nose on his sleeve, and has since put his left hand on that sleeve... lets see what he touches next.

Edit - Rubbed his hands together, then touched his face.

Skies

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, absolutely fuck that. It's absolutely not safe what they're doing and it's because they don't have proper supplies that they're lying about what's adequate. Unfortunately, patients still need healthcare workers. If there are no doctors and nurses, millions more than necessary will die.

Yeah I think that is my major problem. They are lying about their reasoning. Even if the logic is lie to lessen the blow of the message to keep staff from panicking, its still a lie.

I'm fine with risking my life to help safe others. That is a pledge I took upon graduation and a known risk I took taking the job I currently have. But it scares the shit out of me that even with a covid death, my hospital seems to still have their head in the sand and is not actively taking proper precautions moving froward to keep their staff and patient population safe.

roflwaffles

Oct 30, 2017
I believe this won't happen in California. San Franciscan here and proud of our city and state leadership. If the GOP does return business to usual, their supper bases are the ones who are going to be suffering unfortunately
I bag on San Francisco alot, but I'm quite content with how we're handling things so far.

Psychotext

Oct 30, 2017
Just waiting for Trump to touch his face now.

Edit - Dude on the left of Trump messed with his nose after touching the podium. He has it too now!

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
"When will New York get supplies?"
*avoids answering and blames the mayor of New York*

Edit: I can FEEL Trump cracking as this goes on.

Mercurial

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
These press conferences are just everyone's worst fears realized. Trump still thinks he can lie and bluster his way through this problem.

viral

Oct 25, 2017
Do we know anything about what's going on in North Korea? I'm sure the virus reached there, and I can't imagine it being a good time being infested there.

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
Italy's update:
+5986 new positive cases (total 47021)
+627 new deaths (total 4032)
+689 new recoveries (total 5129)

AwShucks

Oct 27, 2017
I don't trust a single thing dumpster says. Also he's so bad at speaking compared to everyone else around him. Sadly, people will believe a lot of what he says and will think he's doing something amazing for them.