• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Thewonandonly

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Utah
Honestly Dillard's is a pretty shit company!!! There not saying anything about this and just continue doing what there doing. Close your stores most workers are old people and a lot have to touch peoples faces on a daily basis to put on make up!

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
Trying to figure out how to do my daily activities. I am fully work from home, and am not going out. But when I get the mail or go to the grocery store, do I need to be disinfecting things before bringing them into the house?

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The best thing Trump can do for this country is for him and Pence to resign and let Pelosi take over.

Dinjooh

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This whole setup seems incredibly rushed and unprofessional. Like a group in highschool who didn't prepare their assignment at all and just can't wait for the questions to stop.

jay

Oct 25, 2017
He already tried nothing, he tried lying, so he got so desperate he tried seeming coherent and concerned as a last ditch effort to calm the market.

Pockets

Oct 27, 2017
His cult must be really confused with this boy who cried wolf act.
This whole setup seems incredibly rushed and unprofessional. Like a group in highschool who didn't prepare their assignment at all and just can't wait for the questions to stop.

And it's the best they've looked during the entire process...

Redeye97

Banned
Apr 25, 2019
Trying to figure out how to do my daily activities. I am fully work from home, and am not going out. But when I get the mail or go to the grocery store, do I need to be disinfecting things before bringing them into the house?
I usually set aside an area before I go out, then I disinfect the stuff I bring in in that area, then I disinfect the area. I can't say my method is perfect though.

Grym

Oct 27, 2017
where would we spend it when everything is closed?
bezostease.png

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
How common of a symptom are chest pains? I've had this slight tension in my chest since yesterday.

Oct 27, 2017
Pence recommending that I call my healthcare provider if I show symptoms sure is reassuring at a time where I don't have a healthcare provider because I don't have health insurance. My immune system is going to have to carry me on it's own through this I guess.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Trying to convince a friend that we shouldn't go to a planned pub event in London this Friday that will cram 100+ people into a small pub. And this person is intelligent.

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
I don't get it with Germany. Merkel said today that playgrounds will be closed but now the "stellvetretender" minister of NRW says that playgrounds will stay open in his state.

(of course he's an FDP guy)

Germany is a federalized state. It doesn't have the constitutional rights to order a state to do something that is in their jurisdiction.